Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hey,
    my name is Chris. I have stumbled across your forum a long while ago, and i recently became 18 years old, so I registered.
    I am a guy who is very uncomfortable with his size, which has made me a very shy guy when it comes to women.
    I am 6ft 4 with a 4.25in erect penis.. When it is flaccid, it won't pass 2in and is mostly smaller.. I have not measured the girth approximately, but it looks pretty small to me... I really have no confidence because of my belief that if I ever date a girl, I might not be able to satisfy her with my penis ( you could say I made my researches on the net to discover that size does matter to most women). And so, I mostly just stay friends with the girls I talk to..
    I am overweight, I'm in the 30-40% body fat range. I do go to the gym nowadays more often as I am in vacation.

I have read also on your site that most men starting this are above average , so I'm guessing over 6in.
    Does that mean I can't do this? Am I too small?
    If I can do this, I would just like to have an average sized penis.
    Would love some replies and some help..
    Thanks.
    P.S. I don't want to hear people saying that I'm still young and it might grow later on.. Even though I have never seen it grow during puberty ( I was always obsessed with my size ) , I don't believe it will suddenly grow 2 inches by the time I am 21..

Welcome aboard ChrissM, We're glad you're here.

Let me correct one of your statements above. Most of the guys who start here are not over 6" long. JP was in the 4" range when he started and he has done pretty well for himself.

It is good that you're going to the gym too. Excess body fat around the pubic bone will hide some of your true length (BPEL), so the more fat you lose, the bigger you will look.

If you haven't done so yet I recommend you
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

Pay special attention to the threads on safety and physiological indicators as they can help you navigate your PE journey without injury.

I recommend you also look at the JP90 beginner routine for your initial conditioning. Using your PIs as a guide you can adjust the intensity to fit your penis' needs.

Good Luck with your goals!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym ChrissM!

We're glad that you are here, Enjoy your time here and have a safe PE journey. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html is the best way to start, Don't expect to gain remember this is not your gaining phase this is your conditioning phase. Starting a log would help you a lot by posting your positive and negative experiences and to gain motivation as well.

Good luck on reaching your goal!
      GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Welcome aboard Chriss

Statistically there are as many men with a 4.25" penis as there are men with 6.5" penises. Just as most men with 6.5" don't consider themselves huge, you shouldn't consider yourself small. You are in the average range of size that 90% of all men fall into, though admittedly at the lower end.

This shouldn't be a show stopper for you when it comes to living and enjoying your life, though I think most of us here understand the self confidence and peace of mind enlargement can bring.

If this is something that is truly important to you, I would like to give you some tips that can greatly improve your chances of being successful:

- Patience is a virtue in the PE world. Right up front, you should know that significant permanent changes can take years, with tons of hard work adding small ticks at a time to the ruler. These accumulate over time, so keep plugging away. The minute you get frustrated because you didn't see a jump in size over a 3 month period is the exact minute you will start losing the mental edge needed to do this long term

- Read, learn and take the advice of more experienced members into consideration. PE is very individualized and finding what works for you isn't always easy. Using the experience of other members can help you stumble across the right combination for yourself much quicker than throwing random exercises into the mix

-Interact with the community and have some fun. Life is too short to take PE too seriously. It'll quickly become mundane and boring the instant you let it consume your life. Make some friends, pick out a fun avatar for yourself and have a little fun along the way. The worse that will happen is that you will have a much healthier penis and will have made some great friends along the way

Good luck!
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Welcome to the gym ChrissM!

Good to have you with us!

Good luck brother, stay safe!
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hello Chris, and welcome.

It is indeed possible. As said above, it will not happen overnight. Patience, dedication, and being consistent are required. But as the saying goes, where there's a will, there's a way.

Take your time, and don't rush things. With the right mind set and a bit of effort, you are able to achieve to your goals.

Good luck, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thank you very much for the replies!
              I will try my best to be as active as possible on the forums

Comment

Welcome to the Gym ChrissM.
                Glad to have you here with us.
                Bondage.
                Some people call it domestic violence.
                We call it foreplay.
                Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I am all in favor of not only you, but everyone else growing a longer, healthier
                  Meat rocket.
                  Go for it Dude!

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hiya Chris and welcome to the forums!

The guys have given you some really great information to get you started so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

2 inches in 3 years is certainly possible, if you put in the hard work and dedication!

Welcome to the Gym, stay focused and try to lose some weight, you will feel a lot better afterwards. We will try to help you along the way with any issues you may have.
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                      X