Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tome from Croatia

Hello guys and maybe some girls

I am Tome from Croatia 22 years old, I have an avrg size penis 6.4. lenth and 5.1 girth.

My main golas are erecte length and glans size, then overall girth and flacid length, my erections are very hard and I have great control so thats not an issue.

Ive started PEing 5 weeks ago, and my results are satisfying. The biggest improvement I see in my flacid lenght. Before it would vary between 3.5 inch to 4 inch, now it doesent go below 4, avrg. i would say 4.25.
    Girth gains (measuring base, mid, and below the glans) has increased + 0.15 and erect lenth only 0.10.
    My glans is fuller than it used to be but I am a beginner and most of the glans exercises are advanced so I am not pushing hard for now.
    Erection is so hard that it hurts me

Ok now my routine:

Warm-up- 5 min
    3 min Keagels 3-5 sec hold
    7 min basic stretch ( now 8-9 min)
    30 sec Hel. shake
    10 min wet Jelq ( 80 percent erect)
    30 sec Hel. shake
    3 min Keagels 1-2 sec hold
    3 sets Ulis 30 sec ( now 4 sets Ulis and 1 double squeeze)
    and rarely I do warm down.

I have few problems mainly with my stretch beacuse my penis keeps going erect. Watching something helps but not too much. Do I stretch erect or do I wait until it falls down to 20-30 %.
    I dont have much space for my workouts ( live with my mom during summer) so I skip sometimes warm-up and dont do many warm downs is that a big problem?
    Now I would like to incorporate new workouts like V-jelqs, A stretch and bundled stretch and maybe increase my intensity with Uli s is it to soon?

I am also drinking 5 grams citruline malate a day, 30 gr cink and also vitamins and minerals.

If you have any questions,advices or soulutions to some of my problems be sure to comment.

I will post pictures as soon as possible, hope this will be nice journey and I will reach my 8*6 long term goal and beyond with a nice glans that goes with that Dick

to the Gym Tome!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

It is too soon for ULIs or other advanced exercises, follow a beginner's routine for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

You may add V-Jelqs if you wish, or substitute them with regular jelqs.

Wait for your erection level to subside before stretching, it is normal for beginners to get erect during the exercises but with time you will get used to it and not have this problem, stretching should be done as flaccid as possible.

Warming up and warming down is important for gains and to minimize injuries risks, if you are short on time, try splitting your routine.

A heating pad is a good and discreet way to warm up!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the forums tome19zd.

Congratulations on your success so far!

Routine looks good, and it sounds like you are having some very good PI's. I would say if it's working that well, stay with it!

I am also a firm believer in the warm-up, but have heard that stamina work can be used as a warm-down.

Consider starting a progress log too. It will help in tracking gains, and identifying what works best for you.

Good luck on your goals, and stay patient.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanky you very much for your advices guys, I will defintley start a progress log and split my exercises and maybe change my routine to be like JP90 but i will see ULI s seem good for now and i have no negative PI s. Warm up and warm down will be the biggest problem because my hoouse is always full but in less than two months I am going to collegue so I will have a plenty of time.

Comment

Hiya tome19zd and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome to the gym tome19zd!

Good to have you with us!

Good luck, stay safe!
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Tome19zd.
              If your current routine is working for you then stick with it.
              Please ask if you have questions.
              Play it safe and good luck.
              Bondage.
              Some people call it domestic violence.
              We call it foreplay.
              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

to the gym tome19zd! You already got some nice links and advice and it looks like you have a nice intense routine going as long you continue to have positive PIs and results keep going. What your erection level (%) while doing the routine it appears to be high.

Start your log/journal like W4It suggested right here: Progress Forum

Good luck and happy tuggin'
                MrsLooking4more
                Retired Super Moderator
                Member of the Month Feb 2013
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 08-10-2014, 07:31 PM.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Welcome Tome
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hello guys this is the link to my progress log
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post917459

Mrslooking4more my erections level are 20-30% when stretching and 70-80% when jelqing.

Thank you very much for helpfull advices

Comment

Congrats on starting your log. I will go give you some reps for that over there.
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Thank you, I just have to say you people are very supportive and because I go to the gym I know how much a supportive environment means to beginners so once more thank you and I hope i wont let you down.

Comment

Working...
                        X