Hi there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there.

I started PEing last summer(July)when I notices that I hadn't had a morning erection in a while. Did a beginners routine until November when I had a nervous break down and stopped altogether until I found out what was wrong with me. Turns out I have low T. Since then, I've just done kegels and stretches but just started short clamping sessions with Jelqs after. I am also on TRT and that is going well.

Really, it's all about penis health to me. I haven't had any negative PI's so that's a plus too. I haven't really noticed any hormone talk here. I think(personally)hormones also play a big part in penis health.

But anyways, I've lerked for quite some time, just thought I'd start posting since I've learned so much.

Welcome to the gym, nice to have you with us.

Stay safe and enjoy the forums.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the Gym.
      I was where you are now brother. I had low T for quite a while. Turned out it was the blood pressure med I was taking causing the whole problem.

Have you gone to an endocrinologist about your problem or just your regular doctor?
      I would highly recommend trying to find the cause of your problem as opposed to just treating it.

As far as PE goes I would recommend starting with a good beginner routine such as the JP90 and going from there. Stay away from the clamping until you at least get your penis conditioned with the beginner routine. You don't want to risk injury.

Please feel free to ask questions and above all, be safe.
      Good luck.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
        Welcome to the Gym.
        I was where you are now brother. I had low T for quite a while. Turned out it was the blood pressure med I was taking causing the whole problem.

Have you gone to an endocrinologist about your problem or just your regular doctor?
        I would highly recommend trying to find the cause of your problem as opposed to just treating it.

As far as PE goes I would recommend starting with a good beginner routine such as the JP90 and going from there. Stay away from the clamping until you at least get your penis conditioned with the beginner routine. You don't want to risk injury.

Please feel free to ask questions and above all, be safe.
        Good luck.
        Thank you. Yes we are trying to find the cause. My ferritin levels are elevated, but iron is normal, so we are trying to find out if it is shutting down my testicles. My GP found my low T, so I went to a urologist, didn't like the way she started treating me, and actuall went to an endo that my sister works with. I believe I've had low T for years because since starting TRT, I feel really good. Just need to tweak some here and there, but overall good.

I never did stop stretches and what not the last eight months and am taking it very slow.

Thank you again for the welcome.

Comment

Hey Juan!

Welcome to the Gym.

Did the Uro tell you how low you were and did you get a new blood test after you started TRT? If so, do you know the numbers?
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            Hey Juan!

Welcome to the Gym.

Did the Uro tell you how low you were and did you get a new blood test after you started TRT? If so, do you know the numbers?
            Thanks. In January my numbers were 225. In Feb my numbers were 151. Then after being on Androgel for 2 months and switching to Test Cypionate injections, my last test was 665. I have a blood draw coming up in a couple weeks.

Comment

Welcome

I wonder how many members will get the reference of your username- assuming that's not your real name
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

A Sweathog.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the gym juanepstein!

Good luck!
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for moving this thread here. I noticed it was in the wrong place right after the first reply.

Juan Epstein is just a play on my nickname off the internet. A combination of 2 nicknames really.

Comment

Hiya juanepstein and welcome to the forums!

You've been a member for a while so you are probably already aware but just in case you aren't I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

WElcome.
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                          Hiya juanepstein and welcome to the forums!

You've been a member for a while so you are probably already aware but just in case you aren't I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!
                          Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I joined last yr when I started a newbie routine. Then in December, I had what I call a nervous breakdown and stopped. I tried some anxiety and depression meds which didn't work, then got tested for low testosterone. I've been on TRT since February. During my hard time, I never stopped kegels and stretching, so I think I have that going for me.

Again, thanks for the welcome. Oh, and I've been to your TPW website and there's some good info in there!

Comment

Working...
                          X