Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello PEGym community!

Hello everybody!

I'm 23 years old, and I'm just starting with the penis exercises. I bought the following book, and already read the half of it. I plan to start with the "Basic Beginner's Routine" plan, though before starting with it I was looking forward to buy a good lubricant for the exercises. I already ordered the gel named "Enlargel", though I'm also looking for a good method for warming-up. I want a warm-up method that is both effective and easy to use. Something like a moist heating pad or an infrared massager. I don't have time to prepare other things like warm wash cloth or rice sock. The point is that I read that infrared massagers can be unhealthy to your sperm, which worries me. I just want to ask what is the best, easy-to-use, and fast warm-up method that uses technology? If you can offer me some good models of moist heat pads or infrared massagers that work for you, I would be glad. So, I can order one of them, and once both it and the Enlargel delivers, I can start with the exercises. If this is a bad section to ask this, I'm sorry, the moderators can move it. But, I liked to introduce myself, and hear your advice on warm-up, because it seems to be that it is a fairly important part of the exercising routine.

Regards,
    ninhomk

I use either a heating pad or warm wash cloth for warm-up. Both work fine.
    Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

to the Gym ninhomk!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

A heating pad will provide a good and safe warmup/warmdown alternative, but if you wish to use infrared make sure to cover your testicles so that they are not heated by the light, and don't look at the source wither as it may really harm your eyes.

You won't need the jell to enlarge your penis, the exercises will do well if you are patient, persistent and consistent!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey Ninhomk!

Welcome to the Gym.

A rice sock is very effective and only takes 45 seconds to heat up in a microwave.
        Can't think of anything quicker or easier.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the gym Ninhomk!

Good luck, stay safe!
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the gym ninhomk! Everyone ^^^^^above^^^^^ already mentioned very important stuff. Stay safe and happy PE'ing!! :-)
            Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Rice socks are by far the easiest, cleanest, and most subtle way to warm up. I work out a lot so I just tell my family that I use the sock to help my muscles relax.
              Focus on the positive :D
              -----
              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Welcome ninhomk!

I've always preferred the rice sock or heating pad myself. Quick, easy, and cheap.

For a good moist heat, a hot shower beforehand should also work well.

There's some good info regarding warm-up methods in this article if you haven't read it already;
                Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out

Best of luck to you!
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

People usually use rice socks or heating pads to warm up.

Welcome to the Gym by the way
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hiya Ninhomk and welcome to the forums!

The guys have provided you with some great information to get you started so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome!

Comment

Working...
                      X