Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, I'm new to this site, I'v read a lot of success stories and I hope that I succeed too, I'm going to be doing the jp90 routine with everything exept a warm down, as Iv heard that its not essential.

Current stats: BPEL 6.5 inch NBPEL 6 inch BEG 6 inch MEG 5.5 inch

Goal 8 inch nbpel 6.5 inch meg

Does my goal sound like a reasonable goal?

iv never believed that growning your penis could actually be true! so I hope it is. If anyone has had success could you please pm me and give me some tips as a beginner, Thanks

Okay so you want a tip? Never bet on the horses. Now welcome to the gym and all the tips you need are right in the beginners section so go do some reading. If you need help or have any questions a responsible adult should be here shortly. Oh me? I'm an adult but totally irresponsible; everyone knows that.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

thanks for the tip lol

Comment

1.5 inches in length and 1 inch in girth gain is "possible", but you have to bear in mind that it is extremely difficult generally and requires a lot of work. I created a thread to compile our top gainers, using those two gains as thresholds for who to include. As you can see, there are not a whole lot who have achieved this, bearing in mind we have 7000 active members: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Wow they are some amazing successful gains! Thanks for letting me know that it is possible, I will do what ever it takes to get those digits!

Comment

Hey Jamacc!

Welcome to the Gym.

Follow the tips above and you will be on your way to reach your goals. Your goals are a bit of a stretch but some guys adapt well to PE. In my opinion it will take at least a year to reach half your goals. Consistency and patience is the key to success.
            not2big
            Senior Super Moderator
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by not2big; 08-18-2014, 09:23 AM.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey not2big, thanks for the welcoming and thanks for the honesty, any gains are good enough for me! Nice progress by the way guys! It takes alot of dicipllin and dedication to get those results

Comment

Welcome Jamacc

Great to have you aboard great information above ^^ Ill add my 2 cents your goals can be made with hard work but to keep your self on track i highly recommend that you have that as your end goal

and make a 12 month gain plan this will help keep you motivated and on track to reaching your end goal

3 months
                6 months
                12months

also i always find reading others Success page

a motivator some life changing powerful stuff in there it what really keeps me on track that and the first moment you check your stats and see you have made gains is unbelievable was over the moon

Also make your self Progress Forum this way you can keep track of your work outs help others with there work outs we are a team a family and we are all here to help one another

stay strong you will reach your goals and i hope to one day down the track read your success post

all the best and stay safe
                DirtyNerd
                Last edited by DirtyNerd; 08-18-2014, 09:21 AM.
                Start Stats
                27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                7.0 BPEL
                5.5 MSEG

Comment

Hiya jamacc and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                    Hiya jamacc and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!
                    Oh and in case you need a woman's perspective and TPW isn't around I have been know to wear a dress, spikey heels, and answer questions like a girl. By the way has anyone seen my red pumps? I know I left them somewhere. I'll go look! ( and welcome to the gym)
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Oops sorry Cusp; I borrowed them. They went purrrfect with my catsuit. Me-ow!

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Oh and in case you need a woman's perspective and TPW isn't around I have been know to wear a dress, spikey heels, and answer questions like a girl. By the way has anyone seen my red pumps? I know I left them somewhere. I'll go look! ( and welcome to the gym)

Comment

Thanks very much guys I appreciate the help and support. And I will take on that offer of help by ladies too thanks

Comment

Hello jamacc!

Sounds like you've already done some reading, that's great. And there's not much to add to the good advice above (or disturbing imagery )

So I'll just offer a warm welcome to our happy community here, and wish you the best of luck in your success!
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                          X