New to PEgym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PEgym

Just bought myself a Penomet pump and thought I would join the Gym community. I have read much on Penomet and Bathmate over the past few years and am looking forward to having one of my own. I did see a large argument over Penomet being an unbranded product and a knock-off of the bathmate here on the PEGym forums but that is the first negative comments I have heard about it. Most of the reviews of both pumps are stellar and I cant wait to get under way.

And one question: Is there a thread on the forums explaining how to measure properly so that I can accurately4 record my gains? I have not been able to find it.

Welcome aboard!
    Thanks for joining and thanks for posting.
    Start here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    Good luck!
    Yarrr!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Welcome! Read the link that Pirate gave you thoroughly, everything you will need to know is in that thread.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Great to have you aboard mate hope you reach your goals and find what your looking for stay safe and all the best!
        Start Stats
        27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
        5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
        Current stats

6.9 BPEL
        5.4 MEG

Year Goal
        7.0 BPEL
        5.5 MSEG

Comment

to the Gym TruckerJake!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

Penis Measuring ? You Don?t Want to Skip It | PEGym

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-mistakes.html

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good Luck!
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym TruckerJake!

You can record your progress here Progress Forum

Good luck!
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hiya TruckerJake and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome to the gym Jake.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Wow thank you all for the amazing welcome and all of the great info. It will take some time to go though it all but I will manage at some point.

Comment

Working...
                  X