Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy At The Gym! Aiming for the Holy Grail Penis Size!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy At The Gym! Aiming for the Holy Grail Penis Size!

Hi PEGym,

I finally made it to the site having purchased the book "Penis Exercises, A Healthy Book for Enlargement, Enhancement, Hardness & Health." I have started several routines but aways found myself stopping or losing Interest due to a lack of motivation and I was never quite sure I was doing the exercise(s) correctly. Penis exercising is a solo adventure, unlike when you are at an actual Gym, when you have friends spurring you on and you push yourself harder because you want to keep up with how your buddies are progressing. Having had a read through the forum though I realised that the community of guys here could be my motivation. Reading stories of guys who started off in or around the same size as me, the gains they have achieved and the increased stamina and performance in the bedroom they now have as a result is a fantastic motivator.

A bit about me: I was one of those guys who never had any real Interest in Penis Size. I measured mine as most guys do in their teens and then never bothered again until recently. I was reading an article one day (out of pure interest) on Women's preferred penis size which got me curious. I was not 100% sure how big I was since it had been years since I last measured and now I was significantly older. It showed a chart displaying length and girth and according to the results the most desirable penis size is 8x6. I searched how to accurately measure your penis online, (which actually linked me to the book) did what it said and got my result. At my maximum level of arousal my length was 7.4 and my girth was 5.3. Bummer a bit short of women's ideal penis Not to be discouraged though I had read that through the use of PE that the average gains for guys was over an inch in each category. Great I thought, if I am able to get (at the very least) the average gains it will tip me into the Holy Grail penis size....so here I am.

I also understand that the exercises not only help you increase your size but also in the long term will maintain a healthy penis which is what I am really looking for. To be able to delay ejaculation and have complete control over my muscles will help me last longer in bed and in turn make me a better lover.

So I am really excited to be joining the community, hopefully with the help and support available here I can reach my goals and stay motivated to see them through. I look forward to speaking with the great group of guys on here...as no doubt I will have many questions.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read,

Canelo

to the Gym Canelo!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please read the START HERE thread and focus on safety.

That article you read is bogus, and the author admitted faking it to sell penis pills, also, your size is very big, in both length and girth, many members here aim for it as their long term goal!

The bigger the penis, the less there is room for certain activities, for many it is a limitation, so you should not believe what that article told you.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/558...ize-chart.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...eal-penis.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...g-results.html

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey Canelo!

Welcome to the Gym.

I know you already mentioned you are familiar with the basics; however, I recommend you https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

As you will read in the forums, women's perception of the ideal penis size is not very realistic. In fact, your current size is already above the norm.

Good luck and I am sure others will be on with further advice.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yea the more I read online about women's preference....the more it seems to be that there isn't one. The 2 women that I have been with have both been on the petite side and certain positions were either painful and uncomfortable for them or just a flat out no go. Thanks for the response guys, I will certainly look into the articles you have recommended. Looking forward to getting started again but more importantly getting it right and sticking with it.

Comment

Hiya canelo1987 and welcome to the forums!

As not2big already indicated, you are currently above average. More importantly, there really is no "one size pleasures all" when it comes to penis size preference with women so there is no need to be concerned.

I also just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!
          TPW
          Member of the Month Oct 2013
          Last edited by TPW; 08-25-2014, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much for the info Passionate Wife, as you said there does't seem to be a specific size that suits all the ladies out there. But most of what you read and hear from others makes you think that all women want a guy to have a 9 inch penis and that bigger is better. I have always been very happy with mine, but if I could gain about an inch in length and girth I think I would be a lot happier. I will defiantly have a look at what you suggested.

The exercises themselves seem pretty straight forward, my problem is understanding if I am going Kegels correctly. I have read about how to do them...but knowing if it is right or wrong is hampering my development. Since they are the building blocks of PE I think if I could just get my head around what is what I could really start to progress well. Any Suggestions?

Comment

Welcome to the gym canelo1987!

Maybe these will help you with kegels, just don't abuse kegels.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html

How to Do Kegel Exercises for Men: A Definitive Guide to Male Kegeling | PEGym

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ight=confusion

Good to have you with us, stay safe!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Thanks for the info Burty, will have a read and see if it can help enlighten me on performing Kegels correctly.

Comment

good luck Canelo!
                  young pe-er
                  7.5 bpl - 5.75 eg - current

Comment

Thanks bud, the information on the site has been great so far. There is just so much of it to take in. Might actually delay staring a routine again until I feel I have gone through and understood the vast amount of info on here.

Comment

Welcome Canelo
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks dude! Your gains are very impressive....hoping for something similar myself. May I ask which routine you followed kickinthemebs?

Comment

Hello canelo1987, and welcome!

Don't worry about reading everything right away. If you get a good understanding of your chosen routine, PI's, and safety info, you'll be good to go.

Trying to take it all in at once is overwhelming. Start there, and read as you go along. Plus, as you get a bit of experience with the exercises, the descriptions and advice will make more sense.

Go slow and easy, and be patient. Best of luck to you.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the advice workin_4_it. I just ordered the bathmate xtreme x40 and am hoping to incorporate into my PE. Hopefully this will help me achieve my desired size.

Comment

I think you should wait until you are conditioned before you use your Bathmate.
                              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                              X