Da New Guy :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da New Guy :)

Whats up guys, new fella here looking to see what all the hype is about regarding PE. Honestly, I saw this site about a year ago and was instantly scared off by the sheer amount of new info and terms that I had no clue about. Also I was scared off by the fact that I was always taught to be sceptical of anything you saw on the internet regarding penis enlargement, but I believe the breakthrough for me was when I learned that this was something more along the lines of penis "enhancement". After extensively researching this for the past week, I have come to the conclusion that this site is legit, and I am willing to broaden my horizons and give it a try . Anyway guys, that was just a little bit about me, I better stop now or I could ramble forever lol.
    I look forward to getting bigger and better with you guys,
    E

Welcome!
    It's legit, trust!
    Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Hey fiend!

Welcome to the Gym.

first, I would like to recommend that you https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html It will provide you with the basics and safety tips.

Most rip-off penis enlargement sites want you to pay before they reveal their "secret" ingredient. The Gym is free and we are more than happy to answer any of your questions so feel free to inquire.

i am sure others will be along shortly to add their free advice.
      not2big
      Senior Super Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by not2big; 08-25-2014, 05:43 PM.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the gym pe fiend!

Lots of great info in not2big's link, pay particular attention to the section on PI's and safety, pick yourself a beginner routine and start a log in the Progress Forum.

Good luck brother, good to have you with us, stay positive!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hey bros thanks for the welcome, Quick question, is there any feature on the website that would allow me to track my progress and set up a progress log without starting a log in the progress forum. Or am I just being difficult when really there is no difference?

Comment

to the Gym pe fiend!

Don't miss this thread!!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good Luck!
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by pe fiend View Post
              Hey bros thanks for the welcome, Quick question, is there any feature on the website that would allow me to track my progress and set up a progress log without starting a log in the progress forum. Or am I just being difficult when really there is no difference?
              Yep your being difficult, ha ha, just kidding, the progress forum is the best place for logs, that's where you can find other's to use as a template if you wish and it is easy to find once you have started one. You only have to click on my threads /\ across the top of the page and you should find it pretty quickly!

Hope this helps!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the Gym luv. This is a great place where everyone is very helpful. I wish you the best in your Journey luv and please read the information given by these lovely people. ^_^
                "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

when i first joined i was thrown away by all the terms aswell, especially the measuring terms lol. but youll get the hang of them as you stick around longer. and also pens enlargement is real! im living proof!
                  Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                  BPEL - 6.15"
                  EG - 4.7"
                  Current:
                  BPEL - 7.3"
                  EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                  BPEL - 7.5"
                  EG - 5"
                  Long term Goal:
                  BPEL - 8"
                  EG - 5.5"

Comment

Hiya Pe friend and welcome to the forums!

Yes, PE is the real deal but it requires patience.

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

If you think you're a PE fiend now... just wait till you make some gains lolz

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome aboard mate

It dose seem crazy that you can enlarge or like you say enhance your penis but its true
                        the information above will help you reach your goals and i hope to one day read your success story all the best with your goals and remember to stay safe!
                        Start Stats
                        27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                        5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                        Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                        5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                        7.0 BPEL
                        5.5 MSEG

Comment

Hello pe fiend, and welcome!

Yeah, there's a lot to look through, but just focus on the info in the start here thread first. It has everything you need to get started. As you get used to the basics, the other info becomes much easier to understand. Take your time, and read as you can.

The progress forum is also great to receive advice and encouragement. Others can see your routine and offer some suggestions.

Best of luck to you!
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                            X