Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started my PE project

Hi guys,
    i just started my own PE project. Currently 16.5cm length and 13.5cm in girth, hoping to get 20cm length and 15+cm in girth, but i'm gonna be happy if i get 18cm length and 14.5cm in girth. I'm gonna do jelqing and pumping and maybe going to use extender later, but lets see how this project goes on . I just wanted to say hi to you guys here in PEGym
    01/09/2014 BPEL 16.5cm EG 13.5cm
    06/11/2014 BPEL 17.6cm EG 13.5cm

Goal BPEL 20cm EG 15cm

Hey, welcome to the gym. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Here is a good thread to be motivated by on your journey:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

to the Gym rman!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hiya rman and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Warm up...don't forget the warm up...warm up, stretch, jelq, bathmate and edge..thats my routine now...I have an size genetics extender to it works on it's own but you have to put the hours in..

Comment

Thx guys and girls for the warm welcome. I've been reading those posts, taking lot of stuff in. I usually like doing things my way, not really going to follow any specific routine. I'll start it easy and watch how my body(penis) reacts to different exercises and go from there.
            01/09/2014 BPEL 16.5cm EG 13.5cm
            06/11/2014 BPEL 17.6cm EG 13.5cm

Goal BPEL 20cm EG 15cm

Comment

Welcome aboard mate hope your reach your goals just take your time and stay motivated by reading success story's and being part of the forum all the best
              Start Stats
              27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
              5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
              Current stats

6.9 BPEL
              5.4 MEG

Year Goal
              7.0 BPEL
              5.5 MSEG

Comment