Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

A year ago I was researching and stumbled across the idea of jelqing. The idea didn't seem like it was possible, probably because I had less life within me then. I think I may have exercised my member maybe 3 times total before just stopping, mainly because i moved in with a friend and I didn't really think about making the time between my job, my girlfriend, and rock n roll.

Now i'm back home and have the mindset to do this, I love to learn about the human body and all that it can do and be after stresses have been experienced. All my life up until I was about 18-19, I was extremely overweight for my bod type. I had very little self confidence and had no will to live. One day I had a friend who introduced me to the law of attraction and positive thinking, this rewired my entire system and gave me the breath to stand up and take control of my life.

I am 21 now and am very healthy, I am the complete opposite of who I was and it amazed me how the body can just change if we just do stuff with it. Yoga helped me realize that muscles can be stretched and healed through the awareness of blood flow to a specific region. I'm tired of dreaming I could be bigger and as to why I have been given the member I have in life, but I refuse to just lay down and accept that. I realize that this can work and it WILL work for me. Once I start something with my heart I can never stop, I become obsessed and now here I am diving into this sea of information, I'm thirsty to learn all I can about this form of exercise and how I can be apart of the community.

I've read some of the forums about the science and how to start with the 90 day program and I began last night with the warm up, stretches, helicopters, overhand jelqs, v-jelqs, and then a warm down in the shower.

My penis felt actually heavier and had more life it seems. All my life i've just wanted to be healthy and fit, I got that wish. The other wish i'd always wanted to come true was for my penis to grow larger. I am determined to accomplish this goal as well, just like in lifting there will be plateaus but they can be overcome by the correct procedures. I'm asking for advice on the first 90 day program. I'll read it over and over and over and practice 5 days a week, but any insight and more links to any information will be amazing. I feel sorta weird about posting my size, but i'll just say i'm under 6 inches in length and will be almost 8 someday, somehow. DLD's youtube videos answering questions blew my mind and helped me realize that this is possible, I'm pumped to see the results for myself though, even more excited for my girlfriend to experience the new me as well.

Thank you all ahead of time for your kind words and help.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 09-03-2014, 11:01 AM. Reason: Sprinkling in paragraphs

Howdy-Do ! Thanks for joining. As a door prize, (yes you won it), you are awarded a bag full of paragraph breaks.
    Take good care of them, they are not cheap, and always in big demand!

Tip:

Before you get too involved in a program or routine, You would be wise to start a 'Log' in the Progress forum.
    Keeping a log will help you keep track of what you are doing, it will make it easier for others to come up with suggestions for your success.
    And...you will come visit us on a regular basis, ok ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

to the Gym sunbeam7689!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Congrats on starting your PE journey with JP90, and on the improvements you are noticing, keep up the good work!

Please check the links in the topmost navigation bar for more information, video demonstrations and illustrations on the exercises and other important articles.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Very motivational introduction! Just stick with it, be patient and have realistic goals and expectations (2+" will take many years to achieve, and you will have to remain focused and motivated that entire time)

Good luck!
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

You only live once, so might as well have fun with it, right? Gotta chase those dreams no matter the distance between now and then. Can you direct me to a post where the nitty gritty science is explained? It fascinates me.

Thank you.

Comment

The Science Behind Penis Exercising

How Does Penis Enlargement Work? A Definitive Guide to a Bigger Penis

saiyan22's opinion on the science of PE base on my studies and experiance

PE: Evidence Based Medicine

Can we prove that PE exercises cause long term enlargement?

NO Science Behind PE

How does PE work?
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

From all the responses you've got, you are covered!

I simply came to welcome you to the gym and wish you all the best!
              _My Journal_
              Goal
              > +1.0" BPEL +0.5" EG <

Comment

2 inches will probably take you a few years to gain. I wouldn't listen to that DLD at all, he will just want to sell you things.

Welcome to the Gym, hope we can help you get to your goals
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hiya sunbeam7689 and welcome to the forums!

Great introduction! The guys have given some excellent information to get you started so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome to the gym sunbeam7689!

Good luck bro, stay positive!
                    "Those who know others have knowledge,
                    those who know themselves have insight.
                    Those who master others have force,
                    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                      I wouldn't listen to that DLD at all, he will just want to sell you things.
                      Agree! The guy is a charlatan.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym gerg!

Great intro! Very positive and determined. You have a great start with that right there, and added with the desire to further your knowledge, I think it will serve you well.

Not only for PE, but life in general.

Best of luck to you, and glad to have you here with us.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome aboard mate with hard work and time you will reach your goals just make PE part of your life and gains will come all the best
                          Start Stats
                          27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                          5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                          Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                          5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                          7.0 BPEL
                          5.5 MSEG

Comment