New Guy Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy Here

Just dropping in to say "Hi". Going to start working out my penis. This is just out of fun/curiosity. I'll give it 6 - 12 months. If I don't see any progress in that time then I'll probably lose motivation and stop. I'll begin PE exercises in a few hours, hope it works out well. Would be cool if I could pack on some extra inches. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I read about cementing your gains and I was wandering. After cementing your gains can you just stop doing PE exercises and keep your gains?
    9/13/2014
    Current:
    EL: 5
    EG: 5.5

1 - 2 Year Goal:
    EL 8.5
    EG: 6.5

to the Gym HardNHeavy!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...permanent.html

I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 09-13-2014, 07:47 AM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the Gym
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome aboard mate if you really put in the time over the next 6 months you will really see this works i hope you enjoy your stay and get what your looking for but remember it's not going to happen over night but if you put in the time you will be rewarded for it
        Start Stats
        27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
        5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
        Current stats

6.9 BPEL
        5.4 MEG

Year Goal
        7.0 BPEL
        5.5 MSEG

Comment

Amount of cement may vary from one individual to another.

Thank you for joining.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hello HardNHeavy!

If given the proper amount of effort in that 6-12 months, I think you'll be happy with the results.

And yes, afterwards the gains are yours to keep. Cementing helps "lock" them in.

Good luck, and do have fun with it! It makes it less tedious that way.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hiya HardNHeavy and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
              X