Joined back in 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined back in 2009

Joined back in 2009, and never thought of this web site till recently when my tool wasn't getting as hard as it use too. For six months I had no libido, and when I tried to have sex with my wife my tool would start to deflate before I could put it in. At 5.25 BPEL and 4.25 EG I wasn’t as big as would have liked, but I was still able to make my wife have at least two orgasms when we had sex. I just started the Babbis – light beginner routine two weeks ago with rev –kegels and regular kegels. My EQ is as hard as it was when I was younger (I’m 51), and I have a thicker EG then I had before I started the routine. Before I started the program my fl was about an inch more or less, and sometimes all you seen was the head sticking out of the fat pad, now it hangs about three inches all day long. My libido has increased so much I feel like a horny dog all day. For those that don’t believe that it works, give it a chance you have nothing to lose. I would like to surprise my wife with 7.5 BPEL and 5.5 EG one day. Your Website is the best thanks for all the help. Squeakii

to the Gym squeakii!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please read the START HERE thread and focus on safety.

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Stamina exercises contribute to EQ, penile health and gains, I suggest you read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, as well as practice Edging for more stamina and control.

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome back Squeakii.
      Glad to have you with us once again.
      Congrats on the gains.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Hiya squeakii and welcome back to the forums!

I just wanted to remind know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome

Comment

Welcome back Squeakii.

Sounds like you've had some good success so far. That's great to hear.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome aboard
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks Kickinthemebs

Comment

Working...
                  X