Hi i'm new here, AMA and please answer some of my questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi i'm new here, AMA and please answer some of my questions

I've been a lurker on this site for a few months and i have decided that I want to grow my beautiful member. Any questions that you guys want to ask me you can go ahead as i will be very active on this site. However I have some questions.

1. Is warm~up/warm~down extremely important or can it be skipped?
    2. When is it safe to measure myself for gains?
    3. Is my technique (found in signature) ok?
    4. Things I should look out for. IE: Exercises that will reverse gains, Over-training, supplements
    Starting Date: 6/5/15
    Starting Measurements: FL 3.25", FLS 4", EL (100%) 5.44", EG (100%) ~ 3.5"
    Exercise: 15 min BM Hercules Session
    Period: 5 days/wk

to the Gym CStrike XXII!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

1- Persoanlly, I recommend you do warm up and down to minimize the risk of injuring yourself and maximize the potential for gains, however, some do not warm up and are doing fine.

2- You can measure as frequent as you wish, although that may cause you some unneeded anxiety, measure every 2 to 3 months, after two rest days.

3- I recommend following one of beginner's routines listed in the START HERE thread, lined above, for better results.

4- Follow safety instructions, and watch your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey CStrike!

Welcome to the Gym.

MrB8 has answered your questions. However, I would like to recommend that you take beginning photos. Once you start to gain you will need a bench mark to evidence your growth because you will not be able to trust your eyes.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hiya CStrike and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the introduction, we're glad you've joined us. Since you are already familiar with the site, I am sure you are already aware but just in case I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

So, what name are you going to give your member ? Not Shorty I hope.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
            X