Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from someone who knows they do and don't need this

Hi All

I've been skulking around on the forum for some time now, about 2 months, after finding out about jelqing here.

The basics are this. I'm one of the usual above average guys who isn't happy with what he's got.

I want some increases in both, but I'm not asking for the world, so hopefully I can achieve this in a year or so and then cement it.

My EQ has been failing a bit too, I'm guessing due to to age right? TBF, never really noticed it until met new GF and she likes to go all night (4 hour sessions) on occasion. It was only then that I realised my EQ needs improvement, I'm ok for 30 minutes or so before it drops off a bit, I'd say 70%. I've never had a problem with premature issues, so edging etc are not needed, in fact it can take me quite a while, which would be fine if the quality stayed. Anyway, I'm on JP90. I'm counting the days based on the days I do it, so I want to do 90 days of JP90 solid, which will work out more in time, before moving onto advanced stuff, though I've had a bit of a test on things like squeezes etc.

Been at it for about 3 weeks, with about 15 days of JP90. I feel I've gained a bit of length, but I'm putting that more down to improved EQ.

Best news so far is my GF said that it felt massive this morning while giving me some oral sex.

I'm sure I'll be asking questions from the experts on the forum soon.

Happy PE'ing guys :-)
    Starting: BPEL 7.1" / EG 5.8"
    Goal: BPEL 8" / EG 6.5"

Welcome aboard tannis72, We're glad you're here.

If you haven't done so yet I recommend you READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

Pay special attention to the threads on safety and physiological indicators as they can help you navigate your PE journey without injury.

Good choice going with the JP90 beginner routine for your initial conditioning. Using your PIs as a guide you can adjust the intensity to fit your penis' needs.

EQ gains are very important. They are the foundation of permanent gains. I'm glad you're seeing some results already!

Good Luck with your goals!

Comment

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hiya tannis72 and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, and gal :-)

Look forward to learning more from you. No doubt I'll have questions in the future.

Comment

Welcome to the gym, lots of great resources on here and helpful people to ask questions of.

Good luck on your journey!
            8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
            27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
            BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
            BPEL 8", EG 6"

Comment

WElcome mate, try get your EQ up first, edging is great for it.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                WElcome mate, try get your EQ up first, edging is great for it.
                OK, got any good links for edging?

Comment

Welcome to the gym tannis 72,

I agree with what kickinthemebs said, edging will help with EQ, but maybe finish the JP90 first before developing your own programme. In the meantime you can read up on edging so you know what to do when the time comes.
                  Start: March 3, 2014 : BPEL=182mm, EG=146mm.
                  Current: October 4, 2014 : BPEL=204mm, EG=150mm.

Comment

Cheers Rybina, though I have had a go already today :-)

In all honesty, right now I can't see the benefit apart from it being a bit of fun, but if it helps EQ I'll add it into my workout. Guess I can ask the question in the beginners forum.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym tannis72.

Originally posted by tannis72 View Post
                      OK, got any good links for edging?
                      Aside from a great stamina exercise, the prolonged engorgement can actually help with PE.

Here's a great article to start with;
                      Edging for Increased Stamina & Penis Enlargement

Good luck to you!
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                      X