Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not necessary new here, but I want to start a new chapter here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not necessary new here, but I want to start a new chapter here.

o
    Ameliorate
    Last edited by Ameliorate; 08-26-2016, 11:04 AM.

back!

Congrats on the new outlook, yes, don't let anything hold you back, positivity and persistence rules!

Don't miss this thread!!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/630...u-awesome.html

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey Ameliorate?

Welcome back to the Gym.

A log is always good. It is intended for your personal use to memorialize your routines and progress so you have something to refer back to as you move forward. As a side benefit, other members may make helpful comments regarding your activity.

As a returning member, it would be a good idea to start again with the JP Beginners routine until you feel you are "back in shape." It would also be good to
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html as a refresher course.

Good luck with your "new" life.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome back. My log repeats it self over and over. I still think it's important to have one.

Everyone gets in a funk at least once in their life. Dust your self off and get to work and keep your eye on the future.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome back.
          Bondage.
          Some people call it domestic violence.
          We call it foreplay.
          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Yup, definitely create a log. Sometimes it will repeat itself, but it is good to keep track and vent about things in your workout or PE. It will help you think out loud sometimes. If you look at mine, sometimes I go days with just typing in how many hours I extend or hang, then other days I mouth off a load about different ideas I have with PE, how my workout went and so on.

Ah dude, we have all been there. Shit happens and it messes up our schedule and things in our life. Just need to brush yourself off and get back to things that make you happy and trying to get your goals
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hiya Ameliorate and welcome back!

Although your life hit quite a rough patch, it sounds like you are now on your way back to a much more empowering and fulfilling existence. Good for you!

As the guys have already mentioned, a progress log can be a really great motivational tool because it provides you with a written record of your successes as well as enables others to provide assistance, support and/or feedback when you need it.

Congrats again on your new positive outlook!
              TPW
              Member of the Month Oct 2013
              Last edited by TPW; 10-27-2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

o
                Ameliorate
                Last edited by Ameliorate; 08-26-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X