New Gym Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gym Member

How's it going everybody? Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself and give some brief background. I have been wanting to try PE for a while and felt that it provided some benefits in regards to penis health. So finally I said why not and here I am.

Today is my beginning and I hope that I can make some progress just like the rest of you all. LET'S GO!!!

Beginning Measurements
    (as of 11/3/2014)

NBPEL: 7 1/8 in.
    EG: 5 7/8 in.

Goal: 8 x 6
    (Figured I would start out with a pretty realistic goal and I have read to go for length first and girth second because beginning with girth would complicated length gains. Please correct me if this is incorrect.)
    DickColon
    Last edited by DickColon; 11-03-2014, 10:24 AM.

You look forward to meeting me? No one has ever said that to be before. Okay so what's ya doing for lunch? Of course I'm free and I'll pay my half. Okay so while you figure out where we're going for lunch let me welcome you to the gym, tell you to go read the beginners section while I shave and get ready for our lunch date.This is gonna be fun!!!!!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

LMFAO. I should have left that out.

Comment

Welcome to the gym, nice to have you here.

Sounds like you have reasonable goals. Start slow and take a good look around, it may seem confusing here but it gets easy pretty quick, best of luck.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it.

Comment

Hello DC. Welcome to the Gym.

There's a great collection of beginners reading in this thread;
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

If there's something you need help with, don't hesitate to ask. Or, just ask Cusp at lunch.

Glad to have you with us, and good luck on your goals.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym DickColon!

Good luck with your routine, stay safe!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

Your goal is realistic, PE safely!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hiya DickColon and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the introduction, we're happy to meet you. I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                    to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

Your goal is realistic, PE safely!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
                    Personally I think lunch would be so much more fun but it you want to do all this stuff go ahead. Yes it works but I still think lunch would be way more fun. Would you go if I paid?
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Personally I think lunch would be so much more fun but it you want to do all this stuff go ahead. Yes it works but I still think lunch would be way more fun. Would you go if I paid?
                      Fun indeed Cuspie...I'll go for lunch with you if you're paying.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        Know a good place?
                        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym. Great starting girth, I'm jealous! Your goals look good and should be very achievable.

Be consistent, be conditioned, and be safe.

Happy PEing!
                          Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                          Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                          Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Welcome to the Gym.
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome to the Gym!
                              I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X