Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Newb Here

Good Day All,

I'm a 19 year old black college sophomore with an average-sized overly sensitive dong and I want to make it bigger. #bbcstereotypesftwexeptforwhentheyaren'ttrue

The End...

I kid. I've actually decided to get into PE because I've recently become somewhat obsessed with self-improvement in general to try to make up for what I feel are weaknesses that are holding me back from being successful in life and with girls. I'm not tall by any means and I'm not exactly a handsome dude so I don't feel I have much of anything tangible to draw confidence from when I interact with people in general, especially with "high-status", good-looking people at my school, and I think the gains I might see doing PE could help with that. I've tried PE a few times here and there, but never consistently, since I was about 15 but I've always had trouble doing even the JP90 beginner routine due to the fact that I'm usually too sensitive to be able to suppress my constant rager. But now, especially after reading many of the success stories on the forum, I want to try to take this seriously and will be getting a Bathmate in the next coming week hopefully so I can start working towards making real progress.

Wish Me Luck,
    That D-Bag Over There

Wishing you big time luck, BBJ -

I really think that if you take your time with the JP90 - accounting for any sensitivity by taking it easy - you will see positives. Just the enhancement of EQ that I got from starting a structured manual routine added to my own confidence quite a lot. Keep these in mind - Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!.

Again, wishing you the best!
    "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
    ATP's Success Story

Comment

Hey D-Bag!

Welcome to the Gym.

to get things started on the right foot it would be a good idea to https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information and safety guides.

It would be best to get started on the JP90 routine for a few weeks before getting serious with the Bathmate. In the meantime, you can use the Bathmate without generating high vacuum for a few weeks to get accustomed to it. However, save high vacuum levels until after you have gotten your penis accustomed to PE and then build up to higher vacuum levels and time in the cylinder over a period of weeks.

Better safe than sorry.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome!

You will find nothing but helpful people here. Lots of info to read and lots of caring people to answer questions.

Good Luck!
        FatherSaxton
        Last edited by FatherSaxton; 11-03-2014, 10:48 PM. Reason: correct typo
        Start: 10-10-14
        BPEL: 6.8.9 7.0.1
        MSEG:5.5.6.7

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome man. Don't forget to measure properly before you start any routines. Self-improvement is fun
            Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
            Lib's Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by bigblackjr View Post
              Good Day All,

I'm a 19 year old black college sophomore with an average-sized overly sensitive dong and I want to make it bigger. #bbcstereotypesftwexeptforwhentheyaren'ttrue

The End...

I kid. I've actually decided to get into PE because I've recently become somewhat obsessed with self-improvement in general to try to make up for what I feel are weaknesses that are holding me back from being successful in life and with girls. I'm not tall by any means and I'm not exactly a handsome dude so I don't feel I have much of anything tangible to draw confidence from when I interact with people in general, especially with "high-status", good-looking people at my school, and I think the gains I might see doing PE could help with that. I've tried PE a few times here and there, but never consistently, since I was about 15 but I've always had trouble doing even the JP90 beginner routine due to the fact that I'm usually too sensitive to be able to suppress my constant rager. But now, especially after reading many of the success stories on the forum, I want to try to take this seriously and will be getting a Bathmate in the next coming week hopefully so I can start working towards making real progress.

Wish Me Luck,
              That D-Bag Over There
              What's up Jr.! great post, and you came to the right place. Give the JP90 a try and stick with it, when I first started PE back in May 2012 I was 5.5 and was skeptical. I'm 6'1 athletic build, but also felt I didn't live up to the "black stereotype" but do it for you, not what others think. If your doing it for overall self improvement this should just be one of the sets you add, even working out helps with PE because it helps not only blood flow which helps with erections but also confidence and feeling good about yourself.

When I first started I was super sensitive every time I would try to jelq I would get hard and sometime.....well ya know lol. But don't let that stop you. The 90 day is more of a mental test. The bathmate is a great tool and I'm all about devices but I did the JP90 first and then went on to devices, it's like doing Push ups and pull ups for 90 days then hitting the machines.

Just some advice. But I wish you well on your journey to a bigger you! Goodluck!

Comment

Hello BBJ, and welcome. Thanks for joining us here!

You have already received some great advice above. Great guys up there, I tell ya. All of them, even the first post.

But here's what I would like to add. First, before even trying the exercises, do this;

Forget all about the "not tall by any means and I'm not exactly a handsome dude" and "That D-bag over there". The first place you can improve is to stop putting yourself down.

I see a motivated guy, determined to improve himself, and taking the first steps in doing so. A strong guy who just put himself out there to a bunch of strangers. You have more confidence than you think you do.

Talk yourself up bud...I'm going to, and so will others. Might as well join in, huh!

Good luck to you BBJ. Stay positive!
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym bigblackjr!

Ignore any stereotypes, we are all different, embrace your individuality and don't let the crowd define you. Be yourself, but improve yourself all you can!

Good luck on your self improvement journey, stay safe!
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the Gym buddy, good luck with your PE, and stay safe
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hiya BBJ and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the introduction! The guys have given you some great advice so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
                      X