Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very small penis size ?

Hey guys,

I'm a new member and i have some questions.. I hope some of you guys can answer me properly because i think the overal internet is getting kind of unreliable these days..

I'm a guy of 20 years old and i'm having serious issues about my penis size.. I generally browse 2 hours a day on the internet hoping for something that will make me feel better about my size..

My recent girlfriend broke up with me, and there are no indications but i think my penis size had a big share in her decission.. I did make her climax once with my penis (and clitoral stimulation) but she was drunk so maybe that helped..

so about the size...
    bpel : 14cm (5.5inches) - this is not the big problem..
    EG : 10cm ( 4inches!!!)

You can maybe guess that the girth is my big problem..
    I'm thinking it's way smaller than average and that it will stand in my way forever..
    My ex also said all her ex boyfriends(3) were bigger so..

So yeah it does have to get a lot bigger ..
    But i'm not sure if i can start PEing because i read somewhere that over masturbation can cause less girth..
    And that if i stop masturbation that i can recover and build up flesh like tissue..
    would PE-ing harm the development of this tissue ? like masturbation does according due sources..

And is my penis realy that small cause i overthink it everyday and i feel very bad about it ...

I realy hope someone can help me with my questions.. And maybe give me an exercice that works well on girth... Depending on you guys right now..

I'm sorry for the long post tho, and maybe my english..

Hiya biens and welcome to the PE forums!

Thank you for the introduction and your english is just fine. We're happy you found us. The guys will be here soon to help answer your questions and get you started you in the right direction.

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Biens,

Welcome to the gym!

You're bound to find the site extremely helpful with increasing your size. I wouldn't get down on myself if I were you though considering getting bigger is definitely possible if you desire.

Many will say start with the JP90 routine and go from there and I would recommend the same.
      03.19.2014: BPEL 7.25 x 4.5 MSEG
      11.19.2014: BPEL 7.50 x 4.6 MSEG

Next Goal: BPEL 7.75 x 4.75

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

Regarding masturbation, I recommend you edge after your routine (up to three nonconsecutive times a week) instead, but in moderation it will not affect you.

Masturbation and Sex ? Good or Bad for Penis Enlargement? | PEGym

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

2 years ago I was 5.5 and stumbled across this website and felt the same way, My stats were literally what your at, and my flaccid was a baby penis, I mean like a head and barely a shaft. And when I would work out it would shrivel up into just a head I would were baggy shirts when in the gym or you could see a bump in my shorts with no shaft.

So yes PE works, but you have to change your mindset it took me 3months of PE just to realize oh, it actually works, but do it for you. Don't compare yourself to anyone, because when you get to at least 6.5 which you will, you might see some guys are starting at 6.5 or read a article that 6.5 is small. PE is physiological too, when your smaller you train yourself to put yourself down.

So what I would do and this sounds weird, but after I finished my JP90 and I didn't gain at all but I could tell my erections were harder and fuller, and my flaccid hang was bigger, I almost quit. And I walked into a store and bought a pack of magnums, now if your big your use to this all time, so I just wanted to see what this felt like, how it was to buy them, how the person at the register stared at me and walking out with them, and it felt great, and I told myself I wouldn't stop until I filled these out, I'd have one Magnum in my wallet and regular condoms too. I also wrote 8 inches on it, meaning I wouldn't stop PE until I reached 8 inches and that goal was very intimidating and I'm still trying to reach it. But when I got to 6 inches, I wasn't like damn I'm only 6 some guys are 7 or blah, I was like I'm 2 inches away from filling this magnum out and long story short I'm still not pleased with my flaccid at all, but I'm 7.5 hard, so I'm only half and inch filling it out and now I used them and girls can't tell. I had one girl put it on with her mouth and it practically went on the whole thing, women eyeball things so we over think it way more. I still get comments like, "he a grower not a shower" but when I'm hard I'm totally confident. So you have to look at this as a tool to add to your over all self improvement. I'm only focusing on my flaccid because I'm happy about my erect gains, and couldn't even focus much on my flaccid because I was hung up on my erect size. So you have to change your mindset to look at the "Condom half full" haha I'm jk. But after I did the JP90 I got into Extending it worked for me, for some manual exercises work well.

But PE does work, so I would first set a goal at what your focus is, if you want more girth than length, then set that goal, do the JP90 and focus on Jelqs and eventually when your conditioned enough Clamping, if length then those goals. But the reason why I use the condom strategy is because no matter how much I gained I still hated my flaccid, but you don't fuck soft right, so that's the real goal, and the flaccid will come over time. But when you think about making gains remember even if you get to 8 inches from your size a magical 8 inch penis won't appear, it will be your penis that's grown that length both girth and length, so you fully accept yourself and penis love it as it is, and grow it, so everyday your excited about PE instead of dreading it because you feel it's not worthy.

I didn't mean to write a long post, but I've almost given up so many times not off of physical gains but my mind telling me to quit, and I realized well if I did quit I wouldn't have the gains I have now, if I quit now I know for a fact my gains stop rather than pushing past a plateau and if I never started I would still be at 5.5 inches two years later wondering if Penis exercises even work and comparing myself to some guy or asking ex's if I was good.

Hope this helps

-Film
          Film87
          Last edited by Film87; 11-08-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Hello biens, and welcome!

Whatever happened then, is then. Today is a new day, and you've come to the right place. You can stop looking, because this site is what you were searching for.

If you made her climax, then size, or skill, is likely not the issue. But it doesn't matter if she was happy with it or not. It matters that you're not. So, time to hit the Gym.

Follow the links MrB8 gave you, and they will get you off to a good start. Girth can be targeted more specifically later on, but for now follow one of the beginner routines and get yourself conditioned.

Read up as much as you can, and really get familiar with the exercises and technique. Then, be patient, be consistent, and most of all, be safe. In time, you can reach your goals....all of them!

Good luck to you!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym biens!

You can stop worrying and start working towards health and confidence.

Good luck, stay positive!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post

Follow the links MrB8 gave you, and they will get you off to a good start. Girth can be targeted more specifically later on, but for now follow one of the beginner routines and get yourself conditioned.

Read up as much as you can, and really get familiar with the exercises and technique. Then, be patient, be consistent, and most of all, be safe. In time, you can reach your goals....all of them!
                Great advice as usual from MrB8 and workin_4_it!

Some words deserve to be repeated:
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log
                Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Wow.. thanks guys i didn't expect to get so much usefull advice on such short notice..
                  I really appreciete it and it made me feel a little bit better already !

But it seems like i've still got a long way to go, so i'd better get starting already.

I'm really glad that i got so much friendly and usefull responses, seems like i'm on the right place..

Thanks guys

Comment

Welcome. PE works. Be consistent, be conditioned, and be safe.

Start slow, JP90 is great. Don't try and over do it, this takes time.

also, don't worry about masturbation or PEing, so long as you watch your PIs(Psysiological Indicators) and take enough rest you'll be just fine.

Happy PEing!
                    Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                    Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                    Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Film87 View Post
                      2 years ago I was 5.5 and stumbled across this website and felt the same way, My stats were literally what your at, and my flaccid was a baby penis, I mean like a head and barely a shaft. And when I would work out it would shrivel up into just a head I would were baggy shirts when in the gym or you could see a bump in my shorts with no shaft.

So yes PE works, but you have to change your mindset it took me 3months of PE just to realize oh, it actually works, but do it for you. Don't compare yourself to anyone, because when you get to at least 6.5 which you will, you might see some guys are starting at 6.5 or read a article that 6.5 is small. PE is physiological too, when your smaller you train yourself to put yourself down.

So what I would do and this sounds weird, but after I finished my JP90 and I didn't gain at all but I could tell my erections were harder and fuller, and my flaccid hang was bigger, I almost quit. And I walked into a store and bought a pack of magnums, now if your big your use to this all time, so I just wanted to see what this felt like, how it was to buy them, how the person at the register stared at me and walking out with them, and it felt great, and I told myself I wouldn't stop until I filled these out, I'd have one Magnum in my wallet and regular condoms too. I also wrote 8 inches on it, meaning I wouldn't stop PE until I reached 8 inches and that goal was very intimidating and I'm still trying to reach it. But when I got to 6 inches, I wasn't like damn I'm only 6 some guys are 7 or blah, I was like I'm 2 inches away from filling this magnum out and long story short I'm still not pleased with my flaccid at all, but I'm 7.5 hard, so I'm only half and inch filling it out and now I used them and girls can't tell. I had one girl put it on with her mouth and it practically went on the whole thing, women eyeball things so we over think it way more. I still get comments like, "he a grower not a shower" but when I'm hard I'm totally confident. So you have to look at this as a tool to add to your over all self improvement. I'm only focusing on my flaccid because I'm happy about my erect gains, and couldn't even focus much on my flaccid because I was hung up on my erect size. So you have to change your mindset to look at the "Condom half full" haha I'm jk. But after I did the JP90 I got into Extending it worked for me, for some manual exercises work well.

But PE does work, so I would first set a goal at what your focus is, if you want more girth than length, then set that goal, do the JP90 and focus on Jelqs and eventually when your conditioned enough Clamping, if length then those goals. But the reason why I use the condom strategy is because no matter how much I gained I still hated my flaccid, but you don't fuck soft right, so that's the real goal, and the flaccid will come over time. But when you think about making gains remember even if you get to 8 inches from your size a magical 8 inch penis won't appear, it will be your penis that's grown that length both girth and length, so you fully accept yourself and penis love it as it is, and grow it, so everyday your excited about PE instead of dreading it because you feel it's not worthy.

I didn't mean to write a long post, but I've almost given up so many times not off of physical gains but my mind telling me to quit, and I realized well if I did quit I wouldn't have the gains I have now, if I quit now I know for a fact my gains stop rather than pushing past a plateau and if I never started I would still be at 5.5 inches two years later wondering if Penis exercises even work and comparing myself to some guy or asking ex's if I was good.

Hope this helps

-Film
                      Reps to Film87 for taking the time...and caring enough...to write such a great and inspiring post! I love and will adopt your "Condom strategy"...I'll be off to buy some Magnums that I will hopefully "grow" into....
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by biens View Post
                        Wow.. thanks guys i didn't expect to get so much usefull advice on such short notice..
                        I really appreciete it and it made me feel a little bit better already !

But it seems like i've still got a long way to go, so i'd better get starting already.

I'm really glad that i got so much friendly and usefull responses, seems like i'm on the right place..

Thanks guys
                        Welcome biens! You will find PEGym to be a very helpful and friendly place. It was a blessing when I stumbled onto this website a little over a year ago. I've had some great newbie gains and continue to make progress with my girth routine.

The advice you've been given is excellent. Follow it and you will achieve your goals. Go slow, get conditioned, be careful and enjoy your PE journey!
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                          Reps to Film87 for taking the time...and caring enough...to write such a great and inspiring post! I love and will adopt your "Condom strategy"...I'll be off to buy some Magnums that I will hopefully "grow" into....
                          Thanks! It's like walking around with a PE affirmation in your pocket, it really helps!

Comment

Welcome to the gym, everything you need is in the links mrb8 posted, read them all carefully, make sure you don't overtrain and the gains will come.

They will however take time so be patient and consistent, keep a positive mindset and you can achieve your goals!

Good luck!
                            8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
                            27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
                            BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
                            BPEL 8", EG 6"

Comment

Welcome to the gym bro!
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X