Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fell Off The Horse...But Finally Back On Again

Sup PeGymRats,

I was a month into JP's beginner program back in 2012, then I totally fell off the horse when I moved to a new city to start my job.

My job involves a crap ton of travel. I'm a consultant so I'm always in a different city 4-5 days/week. Money's good, but it's really shitty for relationships. I gave up on PE too because I just didn't think I could possibly work it into my schedule.

At a new company now with less travel and more time to dedicate to more consistent PE. I'm doing it mostly for my own ego. Also, to help increase Trojan Magnum sales one day

So I'm back on the horse now. Starting with JP's 90-day routine again. I've found that I like using the showers at my gym to do it for some odd reason I can't explain... and the hotel showers when I'm on the road. I'm just a weird ass dude like that.
    ~~~~~
    November 2014: Starting all over again. Let's do this!!!
    Stats: 6 x 4.5 inches (15 x 11.5 cm)
    Goal: 8 x 6.5 inches (20 x 17)
    Reasons: Boost my own ego, Give women better sex, Be able to empathize with Tropical Storm and their song "Dick Touch the Water"

U jelq in a public shower? How do u not get asked what you are doing lol?
    And for the record i too have fallen off and just as of 2 days i started up again and already i missed my erections!
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Welcome back to the Gym hazeleyes !

Good Luck on your PE journey
      GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Welcome back to the gym!

I hope you have as good of a time as I'm having trying to reach your goals!
        Current: BPEL 7.2 inches
        EG 5.6 inches

Goal: BPEL 8.5 inches
        EG 6.2

My pics at the beggining of this process: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ress-pics.html

Comment

Hiya hazeleyes and welcome back to the forums!

If you haven't done so already, may I suggest you start a progress log. Charting your progress can really help to keep you motivated and accountable. It also enables other members to offer their support, encouragement and advice, which is always a good thing.

Wishing you much success on your restart!
          TPW
          Member of the Month Oct 2013
          Last edited by TPW; 11-13-2014, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Yeeeehawww! Good to be back on that horse
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome back hazeleyes!

Good to hear you decided to get back to it. You may not be able to find the time, but sometimes you have to make time!

Good luck and best wishes!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

i hope you stay with it. started jelqing a few years ago, I also got very busy but am now really going for it. It nice to hear that we are going strong.. the hard part is when we dont want to will we still do it!!! lets keep it up!!!
                Hope all is well

starting size
                length: 7 in
                girth: 5.5 in (circumference)

overall goal
                length: 8 in
                diameter: 7.85 (circumference)

short term goal
                length: 7.5in
                diameter: 6 (circumference)

Comment

Thanks guys (and ladies)!

Changing things up here a bit and going with Kingpole's program. The basics are the same as JP's, but his program stated (and I quote): "You will terminate the session with an ejaculation."

And I, HazelEyes, am ejaculation's #1 fan.

@4herpleasure: I occupy the shower stall all the way in the corner at the end of the shower corridor. If somebody sees me jelqing, they'll probably assume i'm jacking it (and leave me alone). But in the off chance they know that I'm PEing, they'll probably still leave me alone

@passionatewife: that's a solid recommendation. will start tracking my progress. will probably upload something once a week.
                  ~~~~~
                  November 2014: Starting all over again. Let's do this!!!
                  Stats: 6 x 4.5 inches (15 x 11.5 cm)
                  Goal: 8 x 6.5 inches (20 x 17)
                  Reasons: Boost my own ego, Give women better sex, Be able to empathize with Tropical Storm and their song "Dick Touch the Water"

Comment

Working...
                  X