New Member Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Here!

Hello, i have been lurking this site for a while now and today i decided to sign up and give this a try. I have yet to measure my PL but i would say it would be around the average 6" or slightly below and i have no idea on my girth so i need to measure that i the next couple of days and also establish a routine. I also have some more to discuss but i will make the threads in the proper sections. Looking forward to great gains! Its all about patience and consistency!

Welcome to the forums bj97! Glad to have you here with us.

A good place to start is by reading the beginner thread START HERE! It contains a lot of info to help you get going on a safe and successful journey, including safety info and tips for exercising properly.

Pick one of the beginner routines listed there, and read through it fully before attempting the exercises. The JP90 is always highly recommended, and has worked well for many.

Then, check out the stickys on the top of each forum, and the links in the blue bar at the top of the page. They all contain great information on whatever you might be interested in.

Of course, if you have any questions, or don't understand something, the great members here are always happy to help. Don't hesitate to jump right in, get involved, and ask away.

Best of luck to you. Stay safe, and patient.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

Penis Measuring ? You Don?t Want to Skip It | PEGym

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Hello bj97!

The advice above from workin_4_it and MrB8 are very useful and I can also say that JP90 is a good routine to start with. I did JP90 and it's a good way to learn about manual PE. Be careful and patient and you will gain.
          My road to a bigger penis

Comment

Hiya bj97 and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for taking a moment to introduce yourself, we're happy you to meet you. The guys have provided some great advice and links so I just wanted to add that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome to the gym bj97!

I hope you get the results your after, good luck!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome BJ97, great advice from some great people. Remember to be gentle but persistent. It sounds like you are headed in the right direction. Enjoy your journey.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to Gym bj97!

Enjoy your time here and have a safe PE journey

Good Luck!
                  GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

I really appreciate the feedback!

Comment

I am not going to toss any advice because you have plenty of link above which will get you up and going provided you are diligent to read and put to practice.

On that note, welcome to the PeGym.

I,too, was a member 6 month prior to starting PE researching and reading.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:
                      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                      X