Finally made an account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally made an account

Hey I've finally decided to make an account here. I found this forum over a year ago and have been a casual forum reader since. I bought a bathmate last December and used it along with the jp90 routine until I went off for 8 weeks in May. I seen good girth results while I used it just trying to get motivation to start back again. Have been off and on for the last couple of months.

Would like to think the community for all the helpful posts and for given me hope there is a way to get bigger without surgery.

Face it you joined because I'm here. Admit it; I'm sure everyone knows. You're right I am fun. Okay so welcome to my little internet home. If you need anything just let me know; except money. I don't have any. Hey if you got some then we can really be friends!

( welcome!)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

meh.....hawdy
      A bear and a wabbit were shiting in tha woods
      Tha bear asked tha wabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur ?"
      Tha wabbit replied "no"
      So tha bear took up tha wabbit and wiped his ass

Comment

Welcome to the Gym!

Enjoy your stay!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Face it you joined because I'm here. Admit it; I'm sure everyone knows.
          Welcome TimeLTell! This one ^ is a real piece of work - He won't let on like he's got a good heart, but he really does.

Comment

You don't think I scared him away do ya? I hope not; he seems like a nice guy!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Face it you joined because I'm here. Admit it; I'm sure everyone knows. You're right I am fun. Okay so welcome to my little internet home. If you need anything just let me know; except money. I don't have any. Hey if you got some then we can really be friends!

( welcome!)
              Your right I joined just because I knew your Viking Santa had a bag of goodies that you was bringing to my house. Lol

Comment

Hello TimeLTell, nice to meet you! Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself.

Glad you decided to join us. Through sharing experiences is how we help each other out. And, getting involved in the forums is not only fun, but can actually help motivation too!

Good luck, and hope to see you around.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym! Glad you made an account. Even if it was just for Viking Santa's Goodies. Which in this case are probably jelq shaped cookies.

Good luck and big gains!
                  The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Welcome to the gym TimeLTell!

Good luck with your routine!
                    "Those who know others have knowledge,
                    those who know themselves have insight.
                    Those who master others have force,
                    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

You don't think I scared him away do ya? I hope not; he seems like a nice guy!
                      Originally posted by TimeLTell View Post
                      Your right I joined just because I knew your Viking Santa had a bag of goodies that you was bringing to my house. Lol
                      LOL! Doesn't look like it CUSP! This one doesn't seem to scare easily...Might want to re-do your avatar!

Comment

Hiya TimeLTell and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself; we're happy to make your acquaintance...especially Cusp!

Enjoy your stay, have fun and we'll see you out on the forums!

Comment

Welcome aboard

Don't let CUSP82 scare you away, the rest of us are not scary.

Enjoy your stay, join in, do some reading, ask questions and always PE safely.
                          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. You are looking for motivation so here goes my best effort. You Made Good Girth Gains. Shoot do you know how awesome that is? Go man Go, be safe, consistent, persistent, and love those gains. WAY TO GO! Enjoy your journey.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Well it's about darn time you finally joined TimeLTell! Where in the heck have you been!?!?

You do realize that every new member has to bring warm apple pie to the table don't you?? We seem to have plenty bananas...

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X