Hi my name is Aqib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi my name is Aqib

Hello guys my name is aqid I am 28 year old. About couple years ago I did some PE for a month than gave up and than after few months later I came across bathmate hydro pump I bought it and used it for few weeks and gave it up again

So here I am starting again and hopefully this time I will go for at least 1 year that is why I signed up on this site reading you guys success stories is really motivating.

I am about 5.75 to 6 inches I will be making a thread in journal to keep my self motivated and also take pics.

I am super excited
    Begin 12/29/2014
    BPEL 6.12
    Girth 5.10
    NBPEL 5.50
    Current Length:

Goal:1 Year
    Length: 7 Girth 5.50

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

If you want to post pictures of your progress, please upload them to an album on your profile and paste links on your thread instead of posting them directly.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. Stay focused and safe and enjoy your journey.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hiya djaqib and welcome the forums!

Thanks so much for the introduction; we look forward to your participation. I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much continued success on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

PE does work, but you do need to be dedicated, consistent and patient. I won't happen overnight. MrB8 has given you some good links to get you stated. There is a wealth of information here and some very helpful members. So do plenty of reading, ask questions and join in.

Good luck and always PE safely.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome, bro.
            Yeah, as mentioned, MrBB has the links posted for your convenience. Take a break from the bathmate and get started (with no giving up!) on your journey in PE.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Welcome aqid!

Great way to start a second round! Joining up can be really motivational, and having a log here can even further that, and your success!

Good luck to you, and see you around the forums!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

WElcome
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome to the gym djaqib!

Good luck on your journey, stay safe!
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Thank you so much guys for such warm welcome. i hope you all had a great Christmas.
                    i havn't logged in for few days due to holiday but i've been using my bathmate and x4labs extender.

i am little confused about my Erect Length i uploaded some pictures to my album if you guys could please tell me if i am measuring right. i think my length is 6.25 but in on picture i got 6.50

i hope i am doing bone pressed right way.. i did gain about 25 pounds in past 1 year
                    Begin 12/29/2014
                    BPEL 6.12
                    Girth 5.10
                    NBPEL 5.50
                    Current Length:

Comment

Good enough, try to keep the ruler straight and in the middle not to the side.
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                        ok thanks bro so my erect length 6.25 is correct than?
                        Begin 12/29/2014
                        BPEL 6.12
                        Girth 5.10
                        NBPEL 5.50
                        Current Length:

Comment

Originally posted by djaqib View Post
                          ok thanks bro so my erect length 6.25 is correct than?
                          Yes.

You are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                          X