Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello pegym. I am kinda new to penis exercise and decided to finally join the forum! Ive also have just orderd my first pump and waiting for it in the mail (X40 xtreme) I decided if I want to start doing pe I want the best pump I can buy!

to the Gym and thank you for joining!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

If you are just starting I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hello & welcome, Phantom Dick.
      The Newt's Progress

Comment

Welcome aboard!

MrB8 has given you some good advice on starting with a manual beginner routine. Taking the time to condition your penis will help prevent injury and maximize your chance of success. It will also give you the time to do plenty of reading to help educate yourself on proper and safe PE.

PE does work, but you will need to be dedicated, consistent and patient. It doesn't happen overnight, but it is worth it in the end. So do plenty of reading, ask questions and join in.

good luck and always PE safely.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks. Ive ben doing a routine on and off for a few months and It looks bigger and fells harder! I start by pulling in all directions for 30 seconds every postion while doing keegal (north, west, south, east, south west etc.) Then I grip my base so the blood fills and slowly bend for vessel expansion then do some helicopters and about 100 jelqs. Hopefully with this pump that should be arriving any day I see realy good gains!

Comment

Welcome to the gym Phantom Dick!

Good luck, stay safe!
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the forums Phantom Dick!

Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself; we're happy to have you join our friendly community. I just wanted to let you know that in addition to the many knowledgeable male members, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Hello Phantom Dick, and welcome! Glad to have you with us!
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome dude
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                    X