Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Pegym!

Hi,
    I'm a long time reader of this Forum, there is so much Information and alot of helpful People so I finally decided to signup .

27yo Male, from Germany
    NBPEL 6,5
    BPEL 7,7
    EG 5,4 Midshaft
    Goal: NBPEL 8 EG 6 Midshaft

I do have some pics, but somehow I'm not able to decrease the Filesize below 93kb I have to try again later.
    I also have some Questions, if you read this please be so kind and respond if you have any suggestions/experience. I'll use some numbers to clarify them.

I've heard about PE for the first time about 6 years ago now(time goes by so fast, I can still remember browsing the forums..) but only went one time for a 6month period and gained about .4length and probably about the same in girth.
    I'm still using ALOT of Soft/Silicone Cockrings. Mostly with a tourniquet to tighten the grip. I'm pretty sure this counts as Clamping and my Girth increased over time as well. I like the engorged feeling but 1) I think I should make some breaks in between, there were weeks(I think even Months) were I did this daily for 20minutes * 3+ times.

Because of my Clamping I think my Tissue should still be flexible and I dont see myself doing a Beginner Routine again. 2) I'm currently trying not to cum after my Sessions since I've read it is counter productive for gains.

3) Also I like to Jelq(70% Erection Level, Vaseline) before Sleeping. Should I remove the Vaseline overnight? I like the warm feeling and I feel it could help regenerate during sleep.

4)Since I already gained some, how should I proceed to maximize some Length gains? I ordered an cheap All Day Stretcher, that plus some Stretches should be sufficient I guess or should I also try some hanging(Honestly I dont have much freedom to do that)?

Girth should come with time since im doing more than enough(probably to much) Clamping/Jelqs/Ulis, I like to engorge my Cock.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, looking forward to hear from you guys!
    kokett
    Last edited by kokett; 01-29-2015, 01:28 AM.

Welcome to the gym and good luck to ya on your PE journey
    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
    If you want love, give love.
    If you want honesty, give honesty.
    If you want respect, give respect.
    You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Congrats on your gains so far.

1) I think I should make some breaks in between, there were weeks(I think even Months) were I did this daily for 20minutes * 3+ times.
      Many here recommend taking a week every 6 weeks.

2) I'm currently trying not to cum after my Sessions since I've read it is counter productive for gains.
      Many here also recommend this. I don't myself.

3) Also I like to jelq(70% Erection Level, Vaseline) before Sleeping. Should I remove the Vaseline overnight? I like the warm feeling and I feel it could help regenerate during sleep.
      I would recommend cleaning yourself off before sleeping.

4)Since I already gained some, how should I proceed to maximize some Length gains? I ordered an cheap All Day Stretcher, that plus some Stretches should be sufficient I guess or should I also try some hanging(Honestly I dont have much freedom to do that)?
      If you haven't been doing any length routines I would recommend starting them before any more girth work. It's easier to gain length before doing girth work. The key to being successful is being dedicated, consistent and patient.

Godd luck and always PE safely.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Lockett!

Welcome to the Gym.

If you have not already done so, you should read https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information and safety tips.

Jelqing and Ulis are a good way to increase girth. However, you might want to switch to cocoa butter. A better skin conditioner and less oily.

i don't know about your stretcher, but an ADC is a good way to gain length.

Good luck.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Most Popular PE Forum FAQs

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome aboard. Have a look at my thread "league of legends" in my sig to get an idea about how long it will take to get your gains
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome to the Gym kokett! Congrats on your success so far!

On top of the great advice already given, I'd like to add a few things;

1) I think I should make some breaks in between, there were weeks(I think even Months) were I did this daily for 20minutes * 3+ times.

Because of my Clamping I think my Tissue should still be flexible and I dont see myself doing a Beginner Routine again.
              Yes, breaks are good. Not only after weeks, but also during the week too. Your routine should have at least one or two "off" days during the week, for rest and recovery.

A beginner routine would be best. More on that at 4.

2) I'm currently trying not to cum after my Sessions since I've read it is counter productive for gains.
              Some say yes, some say no. Most play it safe, and at least wait a couple hours in between exercising and ejaculation.

3) Also I like to Jelq(70% Erection Level, Vaseline) before Sleeping. Should I remove the Vaseline overnight? I like the warm feeling and I feel it could help regenerate during sleep.
              I agree, probably best to clean it off, as it's petroleum based. Or switch to something like N2B suggested.

Girth should come with time since im doing more than enough(probably to much) Clamping/Jelqs/Ulis, I like to engorge my Cock.
              If you only went for six months, several years ago, then I would just go for one of the beginner routines, and stay away from the advanced exercises for now. As you saw then, the beginner routines can be very effective. Plus, it's a much safer route to recondition yourself and avoid injuries from overtraining.

Good luck, and stay patient.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thank you for all the links, I Probably read most of them but I will use the JP90 Routine for starting my Length Workout again.
                League of Legend Topic was an interesting read, I didnt know that one, thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                Many here recommend taking a week every 6 weeks.
                So I could clamp 6 weeks in a row and take 1 week off? Or does that mean 5on 2off for 6weeks and then 1 week break? My tissue should already be stretched since I'm clamping for almost 2 years now.

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                i don't know about your stretcher, but an ADC is a good way to gain length.
                All Day Cockring for Length? Havent heard that. So any soft Cockring should work? I've tried that and my flaccid is a
                little more engorged but I can't imagine this is working for Length, probably Girth.
                Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                Yes, breaks are good. Not only after weeks, but also during the week too. Your routine should have at least one or two "off" days during the week, for rest and recovery.

A beginner routine would be best. More on that at 4.

Some say yes, some say no. Most play it safe, and at least wait a couple hours in between exercising and ejaculation.

I agree, probably best to clean it off, as it's petroleum based. Or switch to something like N2B suggested.

If you only went for six months, several years ago, then I would just go for one of the beginner routines, and stay away from the advanced exercises for now. As you saw then, the beginner routines can be very effective. Plus, it's a much safer route to recondition yourself and avoid injuries from overtraining.

Good luck, and stay patient.
                You guys convinced me, I'll start a JP90 Routine and see how that goes.
                I have never had any trouble with Vaseline(cheap), is it somehow harmful or why do you suggest another lube?

Comment

I would suggest using a natural oil for lube, something like coconut oil is great. Vaseline is disgusting, it is full of petrochemicals! I used it a few times and was a nightmare to clean, as well as having lots of toxic shit in it I wouldn't wana put on my prize possession
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

So I could clamp 6 weeks in a row and take 1 week off? Or does that mean 5on 2off for 6weeks and then 1 week break? My tissue should already be stretched since I'm clamping for almost 2 years now.
                    Do 5 on 2 of then a week break after six weeks.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

If by clamping, you mean wearing the soft/silicone cock ring, it's not really the same, though it can be beneficial.

With clamping (an advanced exercise), there's no give, no elasticity. It would kind of be the difference between hanging and an all day stretcher. So it may have helped with engorgement, and maybe even encouraged some gains over time, it's mild enough that it shouldn't really be considered conditioning. Definitely a good choice to go with a dedicated beginner routine of some sort.

Also, if the ADC is tight, be careful it doesn't cut off circulation. Every now and then, take it off, and massage in fresh blood.

For the lube, yes, vaseline is kind of a last resort choice. For some good pros and cons on other choices, which some are also equally inexpensive, see these threads;
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the forums Kokett!

We're so happy you decided joined our friendly community. In case you were not already aware, I just wanted to let you know that in addition to the many knowledgeable male members, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                          If by clamping, you mean wearing the soft/silicone cock ring, it's not really the same, though it can be beneficial.
                          this is in my OP
                          Originally posted by kokett View Post
                          Hi,

I'm still using ALOT of Soft/Silicone Cockrings. Mostly with a tourniquet to tighten the grip. I'm pretty sure this counts as Clamping and my Girth increased over time as well.
                          The Grip is REALLY tight. I have bursted some small capillars when I started, but got a good idea how to use it now. It's also really easy to remove, just open the tourniquet and there is only a Soft Cockring left. I think that workout was just missing some breaks in between :/

I'll order some coconut oil, that sounds reasonable.

and thank you Passionate Wife for the links, if I need a wise counsel I will search those Forums

Comment

Working...
                          X