Hey people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey people

I'm starting pe for real this time started with 10 min stretch last Sunday the 18 of jan. Since then im doing 20 min stretch. I'm cutting it into four 5 min parts with 1-2 min to make sure I've got circulation. So far on day 6 and my eq has gone up for sure. My morning wood is super hard. And I'm also working my kegles 100+ a day any time I find time. I'm only working for length now I know it's crazy but can go for girth later. I'll move to 30 min stretch next week and will order a penimaster to use wich should arrive at my 1 month mark im very excited my goal is 8 but I'm up for any gains I make and im willing to wait and work as long as it's going to take. This sounds like fun and if it takes 10 months or 10 years im willing to work. I have also been a lurker for years I read tons of posts and have learned quite a Bit so I'm not exactly wandering aimlessly. Happy growing (:
    6.3 bpel -->6.9BPEL-->7.1BPEL
    5.0 eg-->5.0eg
    short goal
    7.3bpl
    wishful
    8.5 bpel
    8.0 nbpel
    5.75 eg

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Kegels are good, in moderation, doing them anytime you have time leads to over training, like your biceps or any other skeletal muscle, your pelvic floor muscles can and do get tired and overworked, ensure you take enough rest, I recommend only doing 75 regular kegel reps a day, and split them in sets of no more than 25 reps each, and add reverse kegels afterwards to balance your pelvic floor.

After you condition your pelvic floor muscles, you may add on more set of 10 X 5 seconds long kegel holds, but that is not for this time, first walk then run.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Most Popular PE Forum FAQs

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome again Chris1324a !

Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself over here too!

From your blog entry, it sounds like you have already done some reading, and are taking the slow and safe approach. Well done, and wise choice!

Glad to have you here with us, and best of luck going forward!
      Last edited by BigO; 02-01-2015, 10:03 AM.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome and good luck! I'm also a lurker turned member!
        Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Welcome aboard!

It looks like you have been doing a lot of research to educate yourself. Your off to a great start! Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Good luck, stay motivated and always PE safely.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Good luck, fellow exlurker.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hey Chris! Welcome to the Gym.
              I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

welcome chris
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Have a safe PE journey!
                  GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Thanks guys I feel so welcomed it feels nice I hope to achieve and do my best (:
                    6.3 bpel -->6.9BPEL-->7.1BPEL
                    5.0 eg-->5.0eg
                    short goal
                    7.3bpl
                    wishful
                    8.5 bpel
                    8.0 nbpel
                    5.75 eg

Comment

Hiya Chris1324a and welcome to the forums!

We're so happy you decided to join our friendly community. In case you were not already aware, I just wanted to let you know that in addition to the many knowledgeable male members, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome to the gym =)

Nothing will bring you more success than consistency and listening to your body to avoid over-training. Most anyone can run a marathon by using that approach, and it turns out, guys can grow their dicks that way too! So any time you wonder what it's gonna take to get you there -- start of with the answer "a consistent and healthy practice", and you have one of the golden keys. There's not a lot of "hope" about it! Be consistent and healthy. This flight only costs you one thing: time -- and you're a billionaire.
                        Overcome Unwanted Arousal Escalation Triggers

BPFSL/NBPEL/BPEL
                        8/11/14: 169/147/161
                        8/26/14: 175/149/166 then stopped PE
                        1/15/15: 176/155/172 after month+ nightly edging

Comment

Working...
                        X