Total beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total beginner

I have made an error my BPEL is 5.7". First time, I forgot to press on bone.
    couplesage
    Last edited by couplesage; 03-06-2015, 06:24 AM. Reason: Measurement error
    Size really does matter !

Well did you read the beginners section here to learn about safety and what to do? It may help you!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks for joining,

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

One hour a day increases are very fast.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to the forums couplesage

We're so happy you decided to join our friendly and helpful community. Since the guys are better at addressing your PE concerns, I just wanted to let you know that there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

to the Gym couplesage!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Most Popular PE Forum FAQs

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
              Welcome to the forums couplesage

We're so happy you decided to join our friendly and helpful community. Since the guys are better at addressing your PE concerns, I just wanted to let you know that there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Personally I think we would get more members if the ladies here addressed the guys pe concerns. Okay I'm in trouble now so I'll go hide! ( but it's a great idea!)

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Personally I think we would get more members if the ladies here addressed the guys pe concerns. Okay I'm in trouble now so I'll go hide! ( but it's a great idea!)
                You really think that new male members would prefer to hear from the ladies about how to get started rather than from male members who actually do it?

I am not so sure which is why, despite knowing what to do, I have not offered my personal recommendations.
                TPW
                Member of the Month Oct 2013
                Last edited by TPW; 02-19-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                  You really think that new male members would prefer to hear from the ladies about how to get started rather than from male members who actually do it?

I am not so sure which is why, despite knowing what to do, I have not offered my personal recommendations.
                  Oh you're right as always. It's just so much better having an old grumpy guy telling them what to do with their best friend as opposed to a hot looking female describing the exact way a guy should jelq! Yup you're right; I sit corrected!
                  TPW
                  Last edited by TPW; 02-19-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

I love a good mod spar.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Oh you're right as always.
                      I'm right?! As always?! Ooooo...how did those words taste coming out of your mouth?

It's just so much better having an old grumpy guy telling them what to do with their best friend as opposed to a hot looking female describing the exact way a guy should jelq! Yup you're right; I sit corrected!
                      Hahaha...okay, so shall I start with something like this...
                      (in my best flight attendant voice)

"Gentlemen, my name is TPW and I will be your guide today. On behalf of Captain JonPop and the entire crew, we would like to welcome you to PEGym: Destination Penistopia – where a happier, healthier penis is guaranteed for those planning on an extended visit.

While we are here to ensure that you do have a comfortable trip with us today, we are also concerned about your safety. With that in mind, we ask that you follow the guidelines outlined here, here and here.

Please notice that there are also various locations (forums) located to both your left and right should you require further assistance. We also have a friendly and helpful staff available at all times to answer your questions.

We wish you all an enjoyable flight. Thank you for flying Air PEGym."

Oops sorry couplesage...we didn't mean to derail your welcome thread.
                      TPW
                      Last edited by TPW; 02-18-2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Thank you ! I take a look right now !

Comment

Thank you very much, wise Lady. I enjoy your support !

Je suis votre serviteur...
                          couplesage
                          Last edited by couplesage; 02-18-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Couplesage!
                            I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Thank you, what do you suggest ?

Comment

Working...
                              X