new guy interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy interested

Hey everyone!! I have stumbled across this site in past. I stumbled on it again yesterday when I was doing a search on how dehydration can effect the flaccid penis. I have always wanted a bigger penis. Though I have never had any complaints from my wife I just want a bigger one for my self. She says Im fine This site has me intrigued and plan to read up as much as I can. Im still skeptical but Ill keep reading and probably give it a try.

Hey Nude!

Welcome to the Gym.

it would be best to read this first: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information on what we are all about and how to get started on the road to a bigger dick.

i am sure others will be along shortly with additional advice.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Most Popular PE Forum FAQs

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym Nude!

Good luck getting that larger unit!

Stay positive!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hey Nude, welcome to the PEGym. Thanks for joining us. You have a good start as you should do this for yourself. Love a skeptic. Start a beginners routine and a log. Then when you start seeing gains we will all enjoy laughing with you about your skepticism. Be safe, consistent, and patient and you can achieve your goals.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hi Nude! Welcome!

I completely understand your skepticism, but I urge you to take a look at the Success Forum. There you will find first-hand reports of PE'ers making gains. Additionally, in the Photos section, you will find many progress and success photos as proof.

Very glad to see that you are doing this for yourself! One thing you may have noticed about other members is that many have goals listed. As with anything else, working toward your goal will keep you focused. Keep the right mentality. Do not overtrain, watch your PIs and I would say get in touch with a veteran who can help you out. Many beginners turn to (and may start gaining) from the JP90 program. A solid routine, good health and a smart, healthy diet will all help in your journey to accomplish the goals you set.

Good luck!
            Initial:
            BPEL: 7"
            BEG: 4.7"
            MEG: 4.75"

Current:
            BPEL: 7 1/8"
            BEG: 4.75"
            MEG: 4.8"

Comment

Read up and give it a shot. Wife might say she doesn't care but she will like a 1/4 inch here or there.

What's the worse thing that can happen????
              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
              8 X 6 goal
              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Hiya Nude

Thanks for the introduction. I just wanted to let you know that in addition to the many knowledgeable male members, there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome Nude! Nice to meet you, and glad to have you here with us.

Skepticism is perfectly normal and common. And the best way to address is is exactly what you are doing, giving it a try. Manual routines require no cost except a bit of time. Lots of pros, not many cons. Why not, right?

Glad you picked it up, after stumbling over it a couple times. Especially Nude. (That just sounds dangerous)

A good place to start is by reading the beginner thread linked above. It contains a lot of info to help you get going on a safe and successful journey, including safety info and tips for exercising properly. Also, check out the stickys on the top of each forum, and the links in the blue bar at the top of the page. They all contain great information on whatever you might be interested in.

Of course, if you have any questions, or don't understand something, the great members here are always happy to help. Don't hesitate to jump right in and get involved. Feel free to ask here, start a thread, or start a log in our Progress Forum.

Best of luck to you. Stay safe, and patient.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
                    GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Thanks for the warm Welcome and advice. I have read a lot and yesterday I started doing the JP90 program.
                      After words my penis felt fine but later in the day I noticed my penis definitly felt like I had done stuff to it. It didn't feel sore or tender but I could feel something there. Is it normal to have your penis feel weird after the first time?

Comment

Yep Nude, it's normal to have a "worked" feeling afterwards. Maybe warm, plumped, or even a slight tingling.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                        X