Happy Wife Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Wife Newbie

I've been with Cavalier for 37 years and happily married for 34. As teenagers we couldn't wait to be with one another and that has only gotten stronger with time. From one very SATISFIED wife to any man who is thinking about trying these exercises, it's a WIN WIN. I've always knew we had a loving passionate relationship and since my husband has joined the PEGym he has more confidence and strength. Thank you.
    Every gesture, every touch, every breath you take. The way you smile, the way you talk, and the way you look at me. When I look into your eyes and lose myself in them. When I get close and feel your heart beating fast...that is life. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Hello Venus (Mrs Cavalier!)

What an absolute delight to meet you and have you become part of this fun and friendly forum! Your husband is a wonderful helpful member and I am sure you will be too!

Although you are likely already aware, I just wanted to mention that you can often find the other female members in the following forums should you have any questions or concerns:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Thank you again for joining us and we look forward to seeing you on the forums!
    TPW
    Member of the Month Oct 2013
    Last edited by TPW; 02-27-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

You mean he's married? Damn I guess I can't hit on him then. Oh well. Hey welcome to the gym, have fun, post, and enjoy the lost boys, which is what we are!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hello Venus! Welcome to the Gym!

Cav's Mrs., eh? Well, glad to hear that. We're pretty fond of your hubby around here, and I'm sure having his better half in our company will be even more pleasant.

(Sorry Cav, she has to be easier on the eyes. )

Nice to meet you, and glad to have you here. Should you need any help, we would be happy to assist in any way we can.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.
        Last edited by BigO; 02-27-2015, 12:08 PM.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym Venus!

Comment

Oh my, a Snow Belt member ! Welcome !
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Venus. It is awesome that you joined us, thank you. I agree about the win/win and want to thank you for sharing Cavalier with us. He has been a wonderful addition, as I am sure you will be.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                (Sorry Cav, she has to be easier on the eyes. )
                You have no idea just how much easier on the eyes she is. And an absolutely wonderful person to boot!

I'm a lucky man!
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Venus!

Thank you for joining!
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Let me add my welcome to those of my friends, Venus!

I think it's great that you and Cavalier can share this...maybe one day my wife will introduce herself on the forums...right now I'm a stealth PEer...but we both reap the benefits.

We will look forward to all you will bring to the forums. Happy to have you and Cavalier with us...and have a great weekend!
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log
                    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I apologize in my delay but I do appreciate the warm welcome!
                      Every gesture, every touch, every breath you take. The way you smile, the way you talk, and the way you look at me. When I look into your eyes and lose myself in them. When I get close and feel your heart beating fast...that is life. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Comment

No need to apologize. Most of us have other commitments in life also.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome Venus. What an absolute delight to have you join us here.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Welcome Venus. Upstate New York? Finger Lakes? Awesome there. A lot of people like I was, are ignorant of how beautiful it is. Towed our boat out to Pen Yan many years ago and skied on Lake Kueuka , miss spelled of course. God the water was clear but so damn cold . Talk about shrinkage!
                              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X