Hello PE community, I am new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello PE community, I am new here

Hello, my name is Valodja. I want to indroduce myself and take part in this community in the future and maybe learn one or two things to improve myself.

I first did try to get into PE about 2 years ago but after the first two weeks I had failed badly. I squeezed my penis head so hard that after the first two weeks it had turned completely dark blue so I panicked and stopped PE but the color would stay dark blue for another 2-3 months. Then it did go away.

In December of 2013 I decided to give PE another try, this time being more cautious. I did not pull all that hard anymore and I squeezed the blood out of the head before pulling on it, this way the discoloration didnt get that bad.

My routine became like this: 10-15 minutes warmup with a hot sock and 30-60 minutes of pulling on the penis straight out, each pull for about 20-45 seconds. Some months I would go 4 days on, 2 days off, sometimes 14 days on, 1 day off. I do as I feel but I never take break more than 3 days, except for the 5 days in my first month when I injured myself and it felt like my penis would burn off. Doctor could not find anything so I just had to wait about 1 week then I started PE again.

Now I have been PEing for 14 months, only doing stretches 30-45 minutes every day with few rest days in between. I have stopped warming up 4 months ago as I felt that it was a waste of time and penis has now become so strong nothing can hurt it anymore.

In this 14 months some months I have gained nothing, other months I have gained something. The success is in never giving up. Now I have gained 2,1 cm (0.83 inches).

So this is me. Hello everybody
    V.

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Most Popular PE Forum FAQs

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hello Valodga, welcome and thanks for joining us. I suggest trying to grab your shaft instead of your glans. Stay safe, and congratulations on your gains.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome V!
        Sounds like you've already learned the hard way that you must proceed with PE more safely. Always err on the ZERO side of pain and only slight fatigue when PEing. Develop your routine (JP90?) and be consistent. Never jelq over your glans/penis head as this will cause injury, which it sounds like you have already learned. Watch the PE videos and if you have questions, ask! The members here are always willing to share their experience on the forums. Enjoy your journey!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

It's great to have you join us and we are looking forward to your participation.

Congrats on your gains so far! Your don't give up attitude is working for you. You will find a wealth of information and some very helpful members. So do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Good luck and always PE safely.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome. Good gains.
            We have other issues we deal with here as well as pe take a look around enjoy.

Comment

I squeezed my penis head so hard that after the first two weeks it had turned completely dark blue so I panicked and stopped PE but the color would stay dark blue for another 2-3 months. Then it did go away.
              Some things take much longer than we want. Others reading this; 2-3 months can seem like a long time, but yes, discolorations take some time.

Thanks for sharing your story.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hello Valodja! Welcome!!

Congratulations on the success so far, and glad to hear you healed well. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Proper technique and rest are very important. Not only in rest days, but a good long break every now and then.

If you feel you have toughened up the tissue, maybe try taking a decon break for a week or two, and see if that helps.

And do please be safe. Though it may seem nothing will hurt it anymore, increasing intensity more and more may very well show you differently. And we certainly don't want that to happen after getting on the right track.

If you have any questions, or don't understand something, the great members here are always happy to help. Don't hesitate to jump right in and get involved. Feel free to ask here, start a thread, or start a log in our Progress Forum.

Best of luck to you. Stay safe, and patient.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hiya Valodja and welcome to the forums!

We're so happy you decided to join our friendly and helpful community. Congratulations on your gains! Since the guys have already addressed your PE concerns, I just wanted to let you know that there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much continued success on your PE journey!

Comment

Hi Valodja, welcome to the community and congrats on your gains! Is important to share your success and routine to encourage others. Good job on sticking with it!
                    MrsLooking4more
                    Retired Super Moderator
                    Member of the Month Feb 2013
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 03-01-2015, 03:11 PM.
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Welcome to the penis gym. Good luck dude with your T Bone steak and always play safe. Sometimes less is More bud. Take it easy on your mushroom and take care of your shmeckle

Comment

Working...
                      X