Not entirely new....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not entirely new....

So I am going to start with this. I am around 5'5 maybe 5'6. Was 265 lbs now 250 lbs and working on losing a lot more to the point of top physical fitness. My penis without fat pad being pressed is 4 inches on the dot. My girth is 4.3 inches. My penis length with the fat pad being pressed as much as I can to get a decent measurement is 5 inches.. Maybe 5.5 inches max. I would be content with 6.. and ecstatic with 7 inches.. My girth is utterly pathetic. I would be content with 5 or 5.5 inches in girth.
    Honestly, I never intended on falling for any woman in my life. I was going to lead a life of solitude and self discovery after many negative things happened in life I gave up. Even while I was talking to this girl long distance, even more crap occurred to drive me deeper and deeper into despair to the point I cannot smile, laugh or even cry at all anymore. I am entirely empty. After 2 years of flirting with this woman that I know from long distance, she admitted to basically being a closet pervert. She has an obsession with me, or so she claims, and is incredibly into getting pretty much anything done to her butt, besides penetration (I think..) She claims that she does not want anybody else, that she would not act the way she does with anyone else, even if we were to stop talking and she moved on, she claims that my penis is fine because it's me and that "women have sex with men for the emotional connection" which I cannot believe at all. With how sexual she acts too.. I mean, it's possible for it to work out. She's a petite around 5ft girl... but I am extremely worried that I won't be able to satisfy her through penetration.. she stated that she could orgasm just from being cuddled by me and this and that trying to get me to stop worrying but I cannot get myself to believe her.
    If it wasn't for her I would not be worried about penis size I would be more concerned on what I can do to better the world. But this unbearable feeling of want for her is causing my mind to only focus on her and satisfying her in the near future. I love her so incredibly much, too much I think. I do not want anybody else nor will I ever look for anyone else if things were to not work out. I can say this indefinitely because I have a very cynical view of the world. I mean, i'm short, a fat fuck, small dicked, small hands and hate everything in existence. What else could go wrong? (right?)... Anyway, I'm foolish enough to put all my money on the table to live the rest of my life with this girl. She has told me "I would not act the way I do if I wasn't seriously considering marrying the guy I am talking to or wanting to do these things with." Which, I feel the same way with her but It's just so hard to believe her... Really would do anything for this woman and treat her like my damn queen but because of her high sex drive I don't know if I can satisfy her for the rest of my life. And using toys or whatever would be humiliating because I would not be able to satisfy her with my own tool.. I would have to use something that is not me to get her off.. which is an incredibly detestable idea to me. I hate myself so much right now for even giving her my current size because I don't want to drag out a relationship with her if I won't even be able to satisfy her... because the only thing she ever does talk about is how much she looks forward to having sex with me. The anxiety I get from that is so bad on top of everything else I am anxious of is driving me more and more towards the decision of suicide. Is there any hope? Any success stories of guys starting at my size and reaching 6 inches in length? 5 to 6 in girth?
    And can anyone answer me on why there aren't any threads of guys posting their progress with pictures rather than just words that anyone can type out?

First of all I want to congratulate you on your Physical fitness Improvement!

To offset your feelings right now, yes there's a hope for anyone. I want to share this thread to you Motivation for smaller guys. It motivates me more to keep on going. Myself started at 5.2"x3.8" which embarrassing for me. After 1yr and 9months my current size is 6.5"x4.2". Not yet successful PE'er though but on my way there.

To answer the last part of your question is just because our word is enough to tell that we are telling the truth. Also myself are not fan of posting my private part online. When we say private it is a private. But there's available photos of their progress at the photos section, check it out if you want.

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
    GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Welcome aboard!

She is right, there is more to satisfying a woman than the size of your penis. You really need to stop worrying about it and make that special connection with her. It's about the connection, the passion, technique and making her feel desired. Take a look in the Most Frequently Asked Questions - Women's Perspective Forum , there is a lot you can learn there.

As mentioned above a good place to start is to do some reading in the START HERE thread that can be found at the top of the page. The JP90 is a great routine to start off with for most beginners. Start off slow and gradually increase over time.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during the JP90 to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hello Misanthrope!

Welcome to our friendly and helpful community. Since guys have already addressed your current concerns, I just wanted to let you know that there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!
          TPW
          Member of the Month Oct 2013
          Last edited by TPW; 03-24-2015, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GeeMox View Post

Myself started at 5.2"x3.8" which embarrassing for me. After 1yr and 9months my current size is 6.5"x4.2". Not yet successful PE'er though but on my way there.
            Wow, Those are some amazing gains! You sound like a successful pe'er to me. This inspires me.
            Start 1-09-15
            BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
            BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
            BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Hello Misanthrope, and welcome.

First, lets not bring up that "S" word, okay? I know things seem tough at the moment, but that is definitely not the answer, nor will it solve anything.

Second, she's right, you know. About the intimate connection, being able to orgasm without penetration...

The irony here is that the very woman you are so concerned with is the very one that it doesn't matter to. She likes you. Not the guy that just happens to be attached to the penis, but the whole guy himself. That's a great thing.

What I think the issue is, you don't want to believe it. Your self-admitted cynical view is keeping you from seeing all the good right in front of you.

Try this. Make a list of facts. Not guesses, or possibilities, what ifs, and mights. But what you have actually seen/heard from her. Good, and bad. See what that list looks like.

It may make you anxious, and you may have a bit of infatuation, but it's okay. Just don't let it get the best of you. If it's good motivation to PE, then go for it! But keep it positive.

Good luck to you, and keep your head up Misanthrope. It's better than you think!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
              X