Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **new guy**

Hello

After browsing through this site, it seems everyone helps each other out, and all the information is very useful.
    Well I am 20 years old, and I am not to confident about my size. I feel as if I am suppose to grow more. But at the looks of it, it seems like I'm getting no where fast! I have checked out the beginer routines, but I am curious of anything else that could improve growth ( maybe supplements).. Any feedback would be helpful .. I am currently 3.5 inches flacid
    "in progress"

Originally posted by Mr.Busy View Post
    Hello

After browsing through this site, it seems everyone helps each other out, and all the information is very useful.
    Well I am 20 years old, and I am not to confident about my size. I feel as if I am suppose to grow more. But at the looks of it, it seems like I'm getting no where fast! I have checked out the beginer routines, but I am curious of anything else that could improve growth ( maybe supplements).. Any feedback would be helpful .. I am currently 3.5 inches flacid
    Welcome.
    Choose a routine and start a progress log.
    Log
    Measurements (Current):
    BPEL: 7.25"
    HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Thanks! Will do
      "in progress"

Comment

There are suggested supplements in the beginers section.

Comment

I would love to grow fast!!!
          "in progress"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Busy View Post
            I would love to grow fast!!!
            We'd all like to grow fast, but for most of us this won't be the case. Get yourself into the mindset that PE is something that could potentially take months and months to see results in growth. That way you will stay determined.

Comment

Working...
            X