No announcement yet.

Back after being banned for 3 years =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after being banned for 3 years =)

Sup guys, I was banned 3 years ago because I said I was 16 on here. Now I'm unbanned and I want to get a thicker cock. I've been inconsistent the last 3 years, but recently I got my life in order and started being very consistent with jelqing. I finished the JP90 twice without missing a work day and Currently have 6.25 in length and 4.5 in girth. My goal is pure girth. I want to gain as much girth as possible. I don't really care about length, I want a thick cock. Can anyone tell me what to do next?

You could try exercises such as clamping, ULIs, and pumping. Or, you could try adding additional jelqs to the routine. Or some combination of both.

Comment

Welcome back Redweed!

You sound plenty conditioned. There's some good info in the threads below, in addition to the exercises PEskeptic mentioned. Might be worth a read;

Trouble Gaining Girth:

Of course, if you have any questions, or don't understand something, the great members here are always happy to help. Don't hesitate to jump right in and get involved. Feel free to ask here, start a thread, or start a log in our Progress Forum.

Best of luck to you. Stay safe, and patient.

Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hello Redweed

Welcome back to our friendly and helpful community. Since the male members are better at answering your questions about girth, I just wanted to stop by to let you know that there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well should you have any questions for us. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much continued success on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome back!

Working _4_it has given you some great links to get you started on girth work. Do plenty of reading in the START HERE! link at the top of the page. Also a lot of great information can be found in the stickies in each of the forums. Don't hesitate to ask questions, the great members here are very helpful. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Good luck and always PE safely.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

back!

Good advice above, read as much as you can and you'll never go wrong. Have a safe PE journey!
            GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Welcome back Redweed. You have been given some great links above. The jelq at higher erection levels is good for girth. 75-80%. Enjoy, and thanks for coming back and joining us.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hey Redweed!

Welcome back.

i would be interested in hearing if you made any gains between 16 and 19.

I attribute most of my girth gains to two 20 minute pumping sessions a day over five years.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  Hey Redweed!

Welcome back.

i would be interested in hearing if you made any gains between 16 and 19.

I attribute most of my girth gains to two 20 minute pumping sessions a day over five years.
                  thanks for the input guys, and Yes i made gains. When I was 16 I had around a 5.5 inch in length and a 4in in girth.

Comment

A 3 year banning sounds terrible!, but hey welcome back!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome back ! One word........... " BATHMATE !"

Comment

Sup bro

Comment

Originally posted by Redweed View Post
                          thanks for the input guys, and Yes i made gains. When I was 16 I had around a 5.5 inch in length and a 4in in girth.
                          While some of that was natural maturity growth, you (hopefully) learned the proper practices to not only gain, but to PE SAFELY. WECOME ABOARD!

Comment

Wow awesome discipline and good luck getting the girth you desire. Oh yes welcome back!!

Comment

Working...
                            X