Hey Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone

Hey guys Im new here... Always battled being embarrassed of my size... Im a filipino male and length is about 5"... Just wondering where I should start? Would I need to buy anything? What kind of gains can I expect? Could I ever expect to be 7"?

Welcome! For start you will do newbie routine, warm up, streches, jelqs and warm down. Dont do it without reading stcky posts for newbies to avoid injuries. Everything is possible with time but for now stick to newbie guides and stay safe.
    START 12.2014
    Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
    Current 8.2015
    Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
    Current 6.2017
    Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

You don't need to buy anything, just pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey f33nY!

Welcome to the Gym.

Also, you should take good beginning measurements and photos so that you have. A solid starting milestone to compare your gains to.

Check my signature and you will get ab idea of what is possible.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

For now I would save your money, all you need to get started are your own two hands. Purchasing device after you have conditioned yourself could be a beneficial addition to your manual routine. As mentioned above a good place to start is to do some reading in the START HERE! link that can be found at the top of the page. The JP90 is a great routine to start off with for most beginners. Start off slow and gradually increase over time.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during the JP90 to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.
          Cavalier
          Retired Super Moderator
          Member of the Month Feb 2015
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Cavalier; 04-01-2015, 04:11 PM.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the GYM, F33NY! Yes, you can achieve growth gains if you stay consistent and dedicated to improving your penis health. Read all the beginner threads, take correct measurements, take pics (or you'll regret it later), start a journal to stay involved and motivated, and above all else, let your EQ & PI's dictate your progression in your routine-IOW, PE SAFELY FIRST! Enjoy the journey!

Comment

of course you can but don't expect it to happen over night.
              Start 1-09-15
              BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
              BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
              BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Welcome and thanks for joining us. Yes if you are.committed you can reach your goals. Stay safe and have fun.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome F33NY! Nice to meet you, and thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself.

Just wondering where I should start?
                  You already have! And the links above is the next step.

Would I need to buy anything?
                  Nope! The best way to start is with the free manual exercises. For safety, experience, and conditioning.

What kind of gains can I expect? Could I ever expect to be 7"?
                  Everyone is different, so that's a tough one to answer. But if you're dedicated, persistent, and patient, success will follow, and you will be pleased with the results. Like others said, 7 is possible, but it will take time and effort.

Of course, if you have any questions, or don't understand something, the great members here are always happy to help. Don't hesitate to jump right in and get involved. Feel free to ask here, start a thread, or start a log in our Progress Forum.

Best of luck to you. Stay safe, and patient.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Good advice above, read as much as you can specially the sticky threads, Gain knowledge and you'll be fine.

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
                    GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Hiya F33NY

Welcome to our friendly and helpful community; we're glad you decided to join us.
                      Since the male members are better at answering your PE questions, I just wanted to stop by to let you know that there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well should you have any questions for us. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
                      X