Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and kind of lost

Hi all,

I'm fairly new here and I've finally decided to introduce myself and get some help. I suffer from premature ejaculation and I'm trying to get rid of it. My priority is to get rid of the PE, I'm not looking to gain any length or girth, maybe in the future.

I've always masturbated the wrong way, like many teenagers: masturbating and getting an orgasm asap.

What I've tried so far is edging.
    First I tried to edge with my eyes closed and not thinking about anything sexual, which went great. My longest session was 45 minutes.
    Then I tried to edge with my eyes closed but with sexual thoughts, which was harder and I haven't had any significant progress like I did before.
    After that, I've tried to edge looking at sexual images, but this was the worst. I reach the PONR in less than a minute.

I'm a bit desperate and I don't know what to do.

I hope you guys can help me further!

Relax and welcome aboard.
    Thanks for joining and thanks for posting.
    How old are you?
    Take a look at JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine. It is a great place to start.
    Yarrr!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Seems like your first method is a winner.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Go back to what worked which was eyes open no thoughts. Then slowly add some eyes closed with fantasy visualization, but in short amounts of time. Then slowly build up to longer amounts of time with eyes closed fantasizing. Try to control your arrousal and stop before you lose control, but keep trying to last a little longer with the extra stimulation. Control your breathing and control your pelvic floor throughout.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to the team. We are all here for one reason or another. Fear not though there is a lot of friendly help around and I am sure plenty of material to help you out. Just understand we are all in this together and there is no need to get frustrated. Set a goal and work at it. Only you and proper training can get results. Good luck and be safe
          "I don't always drink Dos Equis but, when I do, I PE... Stay thirsty my friend"
          April 2015 June
          BPEL 7.0"+0.5
          EG 5"+0.5
          EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
          9x7

Comment

Read this https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...dging+ammonite
            You can add some yoga poses and squats , here is a link to helpful yoga poses
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-muscles.html
            popol5169
            Member of the Month Nov 2014
            Last edited by popol5169; 05-01-2015, 05:06 AM.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Hello Pl0X!

Welcome to our friendly and helpful community. As others have mentioned, be sure to have a read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum for some great insight and advice. The important thing to keep in mind is that with very, very few exceptions, Prem E is completely curable. So please do not lose hope because there are solutions available.

Also, I just wanted to stop by to let you know that there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well should you have any questions for us. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                Relax and welcome aboard.
                Thanks for joining and thanks for posting.
                How old are you?
                Take a look at JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine. It is a great place to start.
                Yarrr!
                I'm 21 years old.

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                Seems like your first method is a winner.
                Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                Go back to what worked which was eyes open no thoughts. Then slowly add some eyes closed with fantasy visualization, but in short amounts of time. Then slowly build up to longer amounts of time with eyes closed fantasizing. Try to control your arrousal and stop before you lose control, but keep trying to last a little longer with the extra stimulation. Control your breathing and control your pelvic floor throughout.
                So the best way (for me) is to edge with my eyes closed and without any visualization? What is slowly? Should I progress every week? How many times a week can I edge? And is it okay to cum every time I edge?

Sorry for the many question haha

Comment

Working...
                X