Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All. New guy here looking to make quick gains

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to have come across this community and the success stories certainly give me some motivation.

I won't bore you with a long story so I'll try to sum up my story quickly. I'm in my mid 20s and currently completing a university degree. I'm home for the summer until next year begins and I'm looking to make some good gains before the school year starts back up in September 2015. I'm an extremely tall, fairly good looking fella but I was extremely skinny up until I was about 19 and it (along with my penis size) added to my lack of confidence. So I started hitting the gym around then, and now in my mid 20s I've put on some good muscle and being skinny is no longer a confidence killer. But my biggest confidence killer still remains, my penis size. I've had no problem getting girls, it's the intimacy part I've kinda backed off on because I'm scared of what girls will think of my size. I've never really taken any full measurements like girth and whatnot, but to date I am exactly 6'' fully erect and extremely thin in width. I heard of jelqing a few years ago, did some research on it and came across a lot of stuff that disproves it. But after actually reading some of your testimonies, I'm pretty motivated to make some gains. I just started the JP90 beginner routine and I just wanted to start off with some questions for you guys.

First, Do you think it's realistically possible to go from about 6" to 7"-7 1/2 by the time September comes around? That is my goal at the moment and I'm completely dedicated to it.

Also, are these gains permanent or will I lose them all if I were to stop?

Is this dangerous? I just have to ask seeing as how there's so many articles online stating so.

Is JP's 90 day beginner routine a good one? Has anyone here tried it and gotten good results?

Will I lose erection strength as I see gains?

And is it better to jelq laying down or sitting down? If it matters at all.

Any answers, advice or input is greatly appreciated and I'm looking forward to hearing some great feedback.

Thanks so much.

No that is too quick, but you can definitely make some good gains.

You will most likely need a maintenace routine to keep all of them. You know, as you grow older you naturally lose size, so jelqing and stretching once in a while should help prevent the size loss.

It can be dangerous if not done properly , look at the safety threads here https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ety-first.html, and learn the physiological indicators by heart https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth. Avoid the mistake of doing too much to grow as fast as you can until September, it doesn't work.

Yes.

No, if you follow your PI's (physiological indicators) , the opposite should happen.

When I sit down I find I can dig deeper in the fat pad (overhanded grip).

I suggest you measure girth before you start, at the base midshaft and below the glans, so you don't miss any gains.
    A detailed progress log would be helpful.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Hi ColWreck and welcome to the gym.

First thing you need to do is take the word "quick" right out of the equation. There is nothing "quick" or easy about enlarging your penis. Yes you can get immediate small newbie gains in the first month or so, but true substantial enlargement takes a lot of time and dedication. Yes, there are some people that can gain easily and quickly, just like there are some people with a natural 10" cocks, but they are few and far in between.

Permanent gains can be cemented by continuing a light PE workout after gains have been established and the longer you have them for the more permanent they become. If you were to say exercise for 3 months (making gains) and then stop cold turkey you could very well revert back to your original size in time.

Is it dangerous? If done right the only thing your in danger of is rock hard erections and a bigger penis. If done incorrectly such as trying to gain "quickly" and rushing in squeezing and pulling to hard then yes, you can injure yourself. To what degree depends upon what you did. Some injuries can be minor and go away with a few days rest, and some can be long lasting or permanent.

JP90 is an excellent choice that I highly recommend. It is a well balanced routine that incorporates many exercises that you will continue to do in some capacity throughout your PE career. It is also a great routine for conditioning yourself for more advanced exercises. JP90 can be a fairly intense routine, so remember to ease yourself into it. Take the entire 90 days to gradually work yourself up to the full routine.

You erection quality (eq) should be the first thing you gain. So no you won't lose erection strength. However if you do start having weaker erections during the routine, this is usually considered a negative physiologic indicator (PI) which means you are either working him to hard, or for to long and he needs rest. Monitoring your EQ is a good way to know when to take a rest day. If your EQ is good, then exercise away. If it is bad then rest that day.

You can jelq, laying down, sitting, standing, hanging from a tree, ect... The main thing is to be comfortable and relaxed and concentrate on your strokes. Make sure you are doing them correctly. You only need enough pressure to move the blood up your shaft causing expansion. Be mindfull of any negative PI's. Pain is bad! You can be a little sore or tired feeling down there at the end of a session, but if you feel pain you are doing it too hard.

Hope this helps. Just remember to start slow. Stay safe, be patient, and persistent and you will grow. Remember you are only in your 20's so you have all kinds of time ahead of you. I didn't learn about PE until I was 39 and I will be ecstatic if I can reach my goal of 1" girth in 5 years time. At my current rate of growth it should only take 4 years. Good luck brother.

Comment

Welcome ColWreck! Glad you joined us! You've gotten great advice already from popol & lilbigman, so I'll just say be persistent and careful and you'll see progress by September. Read all the beginner threads, take correct measurements, take pics (or you'll regret it later), start a journal and log your progress to stay motivated, and above all, PE SAFELY! Enjoy the journey!

Comment

Welcome ColWreck, and thanks for joining us. Too true ^^^ dont hurry, just be safe. Your penis is wonderful and already a great size. Wanting to improve it is also wonderful. Enjoy, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. We love questions.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

It's great to see that you have started off with the JP90, it's a great routine and worked well for me and many others. I will say that you will see gains by September, but how much cannot be predicted. Everybody responds and gains differently. Gaining 1 1/2 inch by then is probably unlikely, but don't let that discourage you, PE is a long term commitment.

To retain your gains you will need to do a maintenance routine for several months to cement them. Here is a link for you to do some more reading on that.

As far as being dangerous the guys above have covered that pretty well. I will just give you a few links for more information on that subject.

Are Penis Enlargement Exercises Safe?

The Seven Deadly Sins Of Penis Exercising

Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing

If you begin to lose erection strength then you are working it to hard. When done correctly PE will increase EQ. It's all about watching your PIs Physiological Indicators (PI's)

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during the JP90 to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.

To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the gym ColWreck!

Plenty of great advice above so, just a welcome from me!

Lots of luck brother, stay safe!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

At 6" you have above average length, so you definitely are not short. Even with below average Girth you are still in the "average" range.

That time frame is too short, you cannot rush PE.

PE, when done properly and safely will only improve the strength of your erections.

Welcome to the Gym. Be conditioned, be safe, be consistent and Happy PEing!
                Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Really appreciate it.

Comment

PE is a relationship. Not a fling.
                    You don't do it and quit it. You keep at it. You love it. You make it part of your life.
                    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                    Sid's Diary

Comment

Nothing to add from great advice above, just stop by to say hi and welcome

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey and see you soon at the 'Success Forum'
                      GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Welcome to the gym. Don't rush it, enjoy it!
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hello ColWreck!

Welcome to our friendly and helpful community. Since the male members have already provided you with some great advice and links, I just wanted to stop by to let you know that there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well should you have any questions for us. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
                          X