Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First post, starting week 3 of PE as well as other self improvement work :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post, starting week 3 of PE as well as other self improvement work :)

Hello, I'm an 18 year old student who has been doing PE for 2 weeks with JP90's routine (5 days on / 2 days off). I have also been getting serious about working out with daily lifting and cardio for about the same time, and have been doing my exercises right after showering when I get home from the gym.

This forum has been amazing with the amount of information there is and how helpful people are. I'm looking forward to how much I can benefit in the future with what I have already learned and what I plan on learning.

I plan on buying the recommended supplements soon and would greatly appreciate any advice about either PE, general exercise, or anything else that could help me maximize both length and girth gains.

Thank you so much for reading and have an awesome day!!
    Current -
    BPEL: 5.5''
    NPEL: 5''
    EG: 4.25''

Short Term Goal-
    BPEL:6.25''
    NPEL: 5.5''
    EG: 5''

Long Term Goal-
    BPEL: 7.25''
    NPEL: 6.5''
    EG: 5.25+''

Hello FreedomCobra!

Welcome to our friendly and helpful community and thanks so much for taking a moment to introduce yourself! I am sure some of the male members will be by soon to say hello so I just wanted to stop by to let you know that there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well should you have any questions for us. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey and wishing you an awesome day too!

Comment

Welcome FreedomCobra to the Gym! You've set very realistic goals and with patience and persistence should be able to achieve them. Make sure you've read all the beginner threads (Start Here, above blue bar), measured correctly, take pics (or you'll regret it later), start a journal and log in regularly to stay motivated, and above all, build up your routine over time, taking rest days whenever needed. PE SAFELY and enjoy the journey!

Comment

Working...
      X