Returning to P.E after a few years off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to P.E after a few years off

Hey guys, so I decided to buy a bathmate and start PEing once more. I'll have it tomorrow and i'm excited to start.

I use to PE maybe 7 years ago for a few months. Gained about 0.5 inches in length and maybe 0.2~ in girth. I had stopped because wet jelqs would stretch out, and swell my foreskin.

I'm working purely on girth, hence why I went the pump routine. My girth has really shattered my confidence and has caused me to even lose out on some tail.

Has anyone have a solid bathmate workout that they find to be best? I'l be starting at 10 mins a day, every other day and would like to work up to 5-6 days a week at 20 minutes a workout.

Also, how should i be measuring the length? Do i shove the ruler as close to the bone? or do i measure from the base, with no pressure in the skin?

My current measurements are as follows.
    6 inches length (not pressed done to bone)
    4.3 inches girth

My goal is to be 5 inches in girth this time next year! Length i'm sure will follow, but isn't a priority. Any advice with the bathmate would be perfect.

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

If you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety.

Since it has been a while since you did any PE, I recommend that you keep your Bathmate for later, and pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to (re)condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

If you still want to use your Bathmate at this stage, the following instructions will be helpful.

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
    After the warm-up, and filling the bathmate (shower or tub), make a seal, and give it just a few pumps. This will be a lower level of pressure, but for a beginning, it's a safe place to start.

You want to stay like that for 15 minutes total, but take a minute or two break every five minutes. Massage, and encourage fresh blood flow.

So...

Seal, do a few pumps, stay for 5 minutes.
    Release and massage for 1-2 minutes.

As time goes on, you can increase pumps to increase pressure. Watch out for red spots, edema, or other indicators of over expansion. Keep a close eye on PI's.

There ya go!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

For a comprehensive index of useful PE related threads, make sure to check out the..
    Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 05-07-2015, 04:17 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hello Bath!

Welcome to our friendly and helpful community. Since the male members are better suited to address your PE concerns, I just wanted to stop by to let you know that there are also some insightful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well should you have any questions for us. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Good choice for returning in PE and congrats on your gains so far!

Have a look in the following links provided above and read as much as you can specially the START HERE thread and focus more on the safety tips.

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
        GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Nice to see that you have started PE again. I can't help you much with your bathmate questions, but if you post some questions in the device forum there should be plenty of people there to help you. The members above have give you some great advice and links to get you started. Stay motivated and consistent and you will reach your goals.

God luck and always PE safely.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
          X