Howdy, y'all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy, y'all!

Good evening from beautiful North Carolina. The weather has been simply amazing and the women are always sexy and beautiful.

I am kinda new to PE. I dabbled in it about three years ago (jelqing and kegels) but stopped after about three months. Well, back into it. Really interested in general health. I work out every day and have a two days on, one day off PE regime. I might have to tone that down as me EQ suffers (I am likely over doing it).

Anyway, very excited about this. There is nothing wrong with improving yourself.....regardless of "what" your are improving.

I look forward to talking with y'all. I love to learn, love to listen to people's experiences and figure things out as it pertains to my situation (everyone is different, right?).

Take a look at my pics (is it crass to suggest that?....not sure that is cool or not, but they are indeed there) and make sure to follow my progress blog (once I start....I am OCD so I can not start something like this on anything other than the first, right? I mean....when else would you start something?! LOL!).

My goals here are to gain in both BPEL and EG *AND* to be able to ejaculate when I want to, not when my body thinks it is time. :-)

Thanks, y'all!
    Start: August, 2017
    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Nice dick. You are all that from your pics. Very nice girth and head.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Hey AverageDude!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be best for you to read this first: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information about what the Gym is all about and how to properly get started on the road to a bigger, healthier dick.

Don't forget to take good starting measurements in addition to your pictures so you have a solid benchmark to compare your gains to.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the gym.

Read what you can and take your time. I started about 3 or 4 years once before I committed and for me waiting worked out fine.

Stay safe and have fun here at the gym.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
          GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Thank you, Party! I have always heard that I was too small (well, too short....). Not really why I am here. I am here because I want to be 7.00 x 6.00. Don't really care what mind games any woman tries to play with me. They know how we men are with our "Mr. Happy"! Anyway, gonna work on what I want. Hey, you can't please everyone all the time, right? I am going to worry about pleasing me. Dang! That came out all wrong! :-)
            Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Thank you, Mr. BigO! Ha! I know exactly what that is! Love doing that for a woman. Anyway, I digress. I think that I need to stop and read your signature. And then read it again. I believe that I am well on the way, in a very short period of time, to overtraining. Glad that I posted and that y'all have called me out on it. Nip that s**t in the bud before I break my dick. My girl would be HIGHLY pissed off at me. LOL! I am going to officially start on June 01. And I will for sure for sure open up a progress log. So, y'all be on the look out for those fun posts. I tend to overcommunicate if y'all have not picked up on that. And, I will post pics (that just sounds a little creepy to me to say, "Hey, y'all take a look at my dick pics!"). I guess that this is the one safe place to say that. :-)

Comment

Hey, y'all! That link that Not2Big provided is the mother ship! Everyone needs to look at that. If you are a PE Veteran then take a look at that to remind you of the basics. One thing that my daddy taught me well: plumb and square is everything! Translation: Essentially, get the base | foundation right and everything falls nicely into place.

Really pumped about the next 90 days. Well, 103 days! LOL!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym AverageDude48.
                  Please don't hesitate to ask questions if still still have any after reading the info not2big posted.
                  We're more than happy to help in any way possible.
                  Bondage.
                  Some people call it domestic violence.
                  We call it foreplay.
                  Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

So, decided that I need to overcome some of my OCD. Gonna start my PE journey tomorrow. Not going to wait until June 1. No time like the present, right?

Pics I just recently took. So, no need to add any more. Will add some at 30 days, some at 60 days and finally some at 90 days. Regardless of progress.

I am going to do a Monday, Wednesday, Friday routine. I do indeed tend to overdo things, so I am going to stick with this for at least 30 days but will indeed post questions to get input from those who have been doing this for awhile. I understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint. Y'all might need to remind me of that sometimes, though! :-)

Will open up a progress log in the appropriate forum. Y'all might want to follow that and help this newbie out. I am gonna have questions!

Thanks, y'all!

Comment

Whoaa Doggies !

Somebody got all excited, which, is kinda good, lol.

102.gif
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yeppers! Nothing wrong with getting excited, right? I mean, that is why we are all here, right? We want the 'best excitement' that we can have.

Still gotta tone down the exercises. Effects EQ too much. Maybe! At the risk of TMI (I have little to no filter) I am not sure if it is the PE or the latex condoms. Oral is giving me EQ through the roof. Slide on the latex condom and Mr. Happy aint up to the task any longer. DANG IT! Will figure that out (only tooooo glad for some 'field research' there!).

Comment

Hello AverageDude48!

Welcome you to our friendly and helpful community. I just wanted to stop by to let you know that there are also a few insightful and supportive ladies available on the forums as well should you have any questions for us.

We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

I am now official! A welcome from "The Passionate Wife"! Holy Cow! You are amazing and awesome. Thank you for stopping by and welcoming me. I will indeed ask the ladies for their opinions (maybe more than y'all want).

Comment

Howdy averagedude
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X