Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impatient, losing faith, yet still hopefull?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impatient, losing faith, yet still hopefull?

Hello all! I've been creeping this forum and thunders since january 2015, but my story starts 14 years earlier when I met my wife. We met in highschool, I was essentially her saving grace from the two awefull experiences she had, and she was my answer to a great long lasting relationship; or so I thought. During the first year of marriage, I did the one thing that everyone tells you not to do. I asked about her past 'boyfriends' and experiences. Big mistake! In an attempt to please me she lied through her teeth. I just didnt know for a couple months till I started drilling her for info. I got the idea that she she was with a much larger dude. I forgot about it, and chalked it up to a decent experience. Fast forward to december 2014 (and 2 kids later). We start talking again, this time she spills the beans. Tells me she has never even once been satisfied by me because the last guy she was with was much larger, and I quote: 'he wrecked me'. Note that this was a 1 time experience with an overweight guy, in 1 position, and him with a condom on when she was 17 (and tight, I remember). Anyways, she guestimated him at 6-7 inches length, and 5-5.5 girth. I'm thinking, damn, that can't be too far off from me. I measured and I was sheepishly coming in at 5.5 length, and 4.375 girth. I was demoralized....I remember I bought a pump 13 years ago but barely used it. I kept thinking that I lost so much time that could have been put into PEing, but it didn't seem like a problem at the time and that my skillset just had to be worked on. In Janurary 2015 I came across these forums, I thought this might be the light in the darkness that i've been in, and for the most part it has been true. I bought me an extender (I won't mention the name as I don't care to advertise and I suspect they all work the same), and in 2 months time I had some decent beginers gains (0.5 inch length, 0.35 inch girth). This was along with EOD v-stretches, and random pumping. All I can say is that Im addicted to PE. Based on the current Differential of my gains, I suspect that my first goal (8x5.014) can be reached by march 2016. I pray that I can get there, if not for my marriage, then for my own sanity. This is my story. I wish you all good luck!

I do not understand how a 7 by 5.5" would "wreak" a woman.

Women play head games, what they say may have no objective truth at all.

Comment

Use all the negative thoughts as motivation. Good luck with your PE journey!
      Starting stats:
      01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
      22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
      After a long break:
      01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
      16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
      Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym.

Don't concern yourself with your wife's past partners nothing good will come of it. PE safely and consistently and you will reach your goals eventually. Make sure you read though the STATE HERE thread.
        “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
        -Og Mandino

Comment

Hey Baron!

Welcome to the Gym.

even though you have been creeping around, that if you have not already done so, you read https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information on best P E practices, including recommended beginners routines and safety tips.

Unfortunately, I seriously doubt your goal is achievable within the desired time frame. Although each guy gains at different rates;however one inch is within the realm of reality. Though it took me over four years, I gained an inch in both length and girth which is more than enough to keep my wife happy well into the future. Patience and consistency is the key to success.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks guys! Yes, I'm aware that my gains will most likely slow down, and that my the predicted time is wrong, but I'm an engineer by nature so I feel like I have to quantify everything for it to make sense and give me at least a possible path forward. I literally PE every day, using the extender 6-10 hours a day (at max stretch, with 5 min breaks every hour or so for recirculation). Then when I get home I do my thing with the kids, take a hot shower then hang 5lbs with a sock hanger straight down for 20-40 min (usually hang from the base with a proper ace bandage wrap). Then I end the night clamping. Then once or twice a week I'll do a slow pump for 20 min max with a cockring on, then immediately clamp lightely for the rest of the night (enough for circulation and a massive hardon). This gets me to 5.25 inches in girth for a day or so, but it goes away.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym BaronPrickenstein! You already got some awesome links and advice. May I just add please start a log/journal thread here https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/ to keep track of the routine you are using and your Physiological Indicators (included in the link THOT Breaker provided you with).

Like Pegasus says I feel the little lady might be playing head games in which case you need to figure out what else is making her do so. Is very unlikely that she measured this man she was with when she was 17. Just my 2 cents.
              ​Mrs. L4M
              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Welcome aboard!

A good place to start is to do some reading in the START HERE! link that can be found at the top of the page. You should consider starting off with one of the beginner routines that can be found in there. The JP90 is a great routine to start off with for most beginners. Start off slow, focus on safety and gradually work your way up to the full routine.

Setting goals is a great thing, but try starting off with smaller goals. It's much easier to stay motivated when you see that you are getting close to a goal or have reached one. You can always set new goals as you go along.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time to further educate yourself, it will be key to your success.. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Glad to have you with us!

You already given some great advice with the members above. I stop by to say good luck on your PE journey.
                  GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Hey welcome to the forum bud, hope you enjoy it here
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I dont think a 7x5.5 could destroy any grown women. Im at 7.25x5.25 and i dont think id ever get that response I think most women can handle a lot more. Shes probably just playing head games.

I started PE for almost the exact same reason. I told my GF last weekend that ive been making my dick bigger and i asked her if shes noticed the 1.25 inch increase and she said no not at all. Good luck with your gains.
                      Start 1-09-15
                      BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                      BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                      BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Yo bro, i think a lot of us are on the forum because of stories like yours. I know mine is similar. Anyway, sounds like you're on the right track! Keep going and keep that motivation up! Good luck and pe safely!
                        Start (Dec 2014)
                        bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
                        bpel: 7.4375"
                        bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
                        bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
                        bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
                        bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Welcome BaronPrickenstein. Sorry to hear of your experience.

Sexual satisfaction is an important part of a relationship. Not the only, but a good one. It's intimacy, and one of the few things (typically) exclusive to the two in the relationship, not shared with any other.

Well, if fourteen years and a couple kids means she was unsatisfied, then that's a lot of time being unhappy with no other response.

Let me ask, if I may...when she said this, were you pressing for details, and was she getting frustrated? Maybe just wanting to "tell you what you wanted to hear" and be done with it?

Usually, those conversations are uncomfortable. What if she pressed for details about a past relationship of yours? Wanted to know exactly how good, how hot, how tight? Uncomfortable, right?

The size guess just goes to show even at that big, it's not ridiculous. Not, foot long, and as big as a soda can. And you are plenty big enough to give pleasure.

I see the issue here as communication. Maybe even time, with two kids. If she is truly unsatisfied, stop looking for the problem, or reason to be upset with her, or you. Talk, and find the solution.

For you, it's feeling better, and PE will do that. But that may not work for her. Size gains aren't magical fix all's. Communicate. Just not about her ex's.

Hey, glad to have you here with us, and we hope your journey is full of success with a happy ending. Ask anything you need to, and good luck!
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                          X