Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

Hello everyone, I'm Johny. So, first of all I need to say that I've been doing PE a couple of times, but everytime it only lasted for a week or two. Now, I'm 5.9 inches long and my girth is 4.8 inches. All I want is is 0.8 - 1 inches in both lenght and girth. I've been reading a lot on the forum but I can't come up with a good routine by myself.
    If anyone is interested to help me out I'd be very thankful. I hope I can get those gains. Also, my girth is a little bit smaller on the base of the penis and I want it to be wider then the rest of it.
    Thank you.

Welcome Johnny93! Glad to have you here with us. Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself.

A good place to start is by reading the beginner thread START HERE! . It contains a lot of info to help you get going on a safe and successful journey, including safety info and tips for exercising properly. Pick one of the beginner routines listed there, and read through it fully before attempting the exercises. The JP90 is always highly recommended, and has worked well for many.

The routines exercises will help even out the girth, and help you get to your goals. They are reachable, but will take some time. Be patient, and be persistent.

You can get there though!

Of course, if you have any questions, or don't understand something, the great members here are always happy to help. Don't hesitate to jump right in and get involved. Feel free to ask here, start a thread, or start a log in our Progress Forum.

Best of luck to you. Stay safe.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

IF you really want to make gains then you have to get serious about this. Stick with something and stay consistent. Nothing is going to change in a few weeks time it takes months. but it is possible to gain 1inch in length just look at my sig. Its also possible to gain 1inch in girth but its a hell of a lot harder. Id aim more for like .5inch in girth thats way more reasonable.
      Start 1-09-15
      BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
      BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
      BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Hi Johnny

Have a read of the threads in this link, they are very useful for beginner's: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

This is a great routine to get started with: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Have a look on the links above provided to you specially the START HERE! thread! bunch of good info there that I'm sure will guide you on your PE journey.

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
          GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Thank you so much everybody, I really appreciate it Starting today with this basic beginner routine.

Comment

Nice Job Johnny93. Stay safe, consistent, persistent, and patient. You will reach your goals. What ever they happen to be.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome have fun and best of luck.

Comment

Welcome aboard Johnny! Good luck in your PE journey
                  Live and Learn

Comment

Thanks guys.

So, I've been on this routine for 6 days.. Warm up, streching for 15 mins, flacid bends for 15 mins, and wet jelqing for 15 mins, some edging, and some kegels... But it's 2 on and 1 off.. So, I would like to know is this a good routine or not? I've read this story https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/ and my routine is kinda based on this. If it is a good routine, I wish to gain 0.7 or 0.8 in length and 0.5 in girth in 6 months

Comment

It sounds okay but you might be better doing a beginner routine listed in the start here thread, the best way to tell is if you're getting positive PI's, they are a sign that things are heading in the direction of growth.

Start a log as workin_4_it suggests in his link and write down your daily routine including PI's to find the right path and get helpful advice on the way.

Good luck.
                      "Those who know others have knowledge,
                      those who know themselves have insight.
                      Those who master others have force,
                      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hey Johnny93, WELCOME! Missed your intro thread last week, so 'm a little late to this party! Just wanted to make it official! Your routine looks OK, and you've received good advice from the other members, so I'll just remind you to watch your EQ & PI's and ALWAYS PE SAFELY!

Comment

Thank you guys... I think my PI's are positive, so I'll keep doing this, if I don't see no gains in 1 month, I will add some more exercises.

Comment

Hey bro, welcome! As others said, JP 90 is a good routine to start out with. Also, I wouldn't expect to get noticeable gains within one month. It is possible, don't get me wrong, but this is a slow going process, depending on your body. This is also mainly a time for conditioning yourself too, as opposed to worrying too much about gains.
                            Start (Dec 2014)
                            bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
                            bpel: 7.4375"
                            bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
                            bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
                            bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
                            bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Working...