Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paraplegic man hoping to regain

Hello,
    I'm Jake - 27 year old male. I've been in a wheelchair for a few years, and I think being in a sitting position all the time has cost me some size. I've heard of this happening to other paraplegic men. I'm willing to try anything. From the little research that I've done, it seems the only thing that scientifically works is using a penis extender for 4-6 hours a day. Seems like there is no scientific evidence about exercises (jelqing) but I acknowledge that a lot of people on here say it helped them, and I believe them. I'm assuming that the best results come from doing both?
    jake

Good place to start is do some reading in the START HERE! thread! lots of good info there that I'm sure will guide you on your PE journey.

Pick a manual beginner routine, most members here prefer JP90 for their conditioning and reported some good result or you may also want PESG light beginner routine.

Starting a progress log would be good choice as well, there you can track your workout, post your positive and negative experiences, gain motivation, and to received feedback from other members that I'm sure will help you.

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
    GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Welcome aboard Jake. I wish you luck in your journey.

There are many things that affect size loss. One is poor circulation which prevents achieving a full erection. Jelqing will improve circulation throghout the penis, giving you a harder, larger erection.

Comment

plenty to research, here:
        https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises

even a few videos, good luck, Thanks for joining & writing an Introduction.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome Jake!!

Comment

Welcome Jake!

Yep, an extender is medically tested, though gains were a documented side effect for curing pyronie's. The great PE community, through years of trial and error, have gone to great lengths (no pun intended, but enjoyed) to refine PE to a workable and confirmed method of directly increasing size, health, and EQ.

I'm sure you will find it beneficial to your concerns.

Glad to have you with us. Thanks for joining, and be sure to ask if you have any questions. We are all here to help each other succeed in whatever goals we have.

Good luck to you!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym. I would choose jelquing o er extending any day of the week but that's just me.

Best of luck, it's nice to have you with us.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey Jake!

Welcome to the Gym.

Jelqing and stretching is the best way to get started.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

You should also take good starting measurements and pictures so you have a solid benchmark to compare your future gains to.

Make sure you enjoy your road to a bigger dick.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the gym Jake!

PE definitely works, approach it cautiously to begin and you should do okay!

Follow your PI's, these will see that you improve safely! Also you may find starting a log in the progress forum a help too, so members can chime in and help based on their experiences.

Good luck with your routine, stay positive!
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Yes PE really does work. Take a look around at some of the success stories here, we are real people with real results.

As mentioned above a good place to start is in the START HERE! that can be found at the top of the page. If you haven't already start off with one of the beginner routines . The JP90 is a great routine to start off with for most beginners. Start off slow, focus on safety and gradually work your way up to the full routine.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during the JP90 to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Good luck brother, I'd say a lot of the loss would be due to reduction in erection frequency leading to reduced EQ. You can probably regain this very quickly through basic manuals. Can you kegel?
                      What do you measure at now and how long do you think you were if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Hi!

I had great results from combining manual exercises like jelqing with extender work, so I can recommend it anyway
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thank you very much everyone. I didn't even realize that injury from PE was a common enough thing to mention.

Comment

Originally posted by paraplegicman View Post
                            Thank you very much everyone. I didn't even realize that injury from PE was a common enough thing to mention.
                            WELCOME TO THE GYM,paraplegicman! Glad you're with us! Yes, injury is a hazard, if you start moving into your routine too intensely without conditioning. Read all the beginner threads, choose a routine that 's right for you, and work into the full routine over several weeks to be safe. Take correct measurements, take some pics to compare your gains later on, start a journal and post regularly to it, to stay motivated and get feed-back from other members. Most of all, don't rush your PE exercises, take everything slow and easy, watching your EQ and PI's closely. PE SAFELY, and enjoy the journey! Once again, WELCOME ABOARD< and HAPPY TUGGIN"!

Comment

Working...
                            X