Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

75/yo widower here. Need some to make some improvements in stiffness. Looking for guidance and I think I found the right place.

Yes you have. Welcome, read, learn, post, ask lots of questions and have fun!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome takakun, and thanks for joining us. At the top of the page you will see the START HERE button. Click that and you can read all about the forum and great beginner routines. Find one that addresses your goals and be safe, consistent, persistent, and patient and you will reach your goals.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hey takakun!

Welcome to the Gym.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

You out might also want to check out the over 60s Group.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the gym takukan!

I misread your name for a moment, thought you were named after the Zen master.

Anyway, you have found the right place! A light beginner routine should help you increase your erection quality (EQ). I find edging helps with EQ also - https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ght=edging+101.

Good luck, stay positive!
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome aboard, hope you like the forum
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by takakun View Post
              75/yo widower here. Need some to make some improvements in stiffness. Looking for guidance and I think I found the right place.
              welcome, I'm sorry for your loss, i don't want to out live my wife, I couldn't handle it. But would never want her to be alone after I've gone, your Mrs wouldn't want that for you either. The fact you are here tells me you know that she felt that way. Hopefully the guys can help you but, frankly I think you could help us more. God bless you, and looking forward to YOUR advise.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

As suggested above read the START HERE thread for more safety tips.

PE will increase your EQ in a week or two of consistent routine. Pick a manual Beginner routine, most members here prefer JP90 for their conditioning or you may also want to try PESG - Light Beginner Routine.

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
                GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Welcome aboard!

You will find a lot of great information here to help you out and of course don't hesitate to ask questions, the members here are very helpful.

Good luck
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
                  X