intro details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intro details

I happened upon this site by complete and total accident while looking into a dick-enhancement product called, stealth. as soon as I realized that the PEGym was all about fellas dedicated to their cock, I signed up immediately.

I am in my 50's, been through a slew of marriages, and am currently back into bachelor status. throughout it all, I have always been all about my cock. when hanging loose, I measure just under 4 inches, and when at my macho stiffness, I measure out at 5 handsome inches of stiff & upright pork. i have a decent physique, and I keep my dick and balls totally skin-smooth and shaven on a daily basis. I also shave my thighs and tummie.

socially, I date women from 40 to 65, who have kept their figures, and who still enjoy spreading with no strings attached. I have a large collection of C & B gear that I wear on a daily basis and on dates. i am not shy about showing off my goods in the raw and in G-strings at clothing op resorts. I pump regularly. I am into wearing extenders, and I always show bulge or length in trousers. i look forward to contributing to the conversations.

Thanks for joining, and for rather unique introduction.
    Good luck young man !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the gym
      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
      If you want love, give love.
      If you want honesty, give honesty.
      If you want respect, give respect.
      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Hey 5im!

Welcome to the Gym.

it would be a good idea to read through https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about and ways to get started on the road to a bigger, healthier cock.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome 5_in_model, and thanks to joining us. It sounds like you have a start on some PE already. Take a peak in the START HERE button at the top of the page. If you have any questions ask away. Enjoy
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

As suggested above have a look in the START HERE thread! read as much as you can and focus more on the safety tips.

Start a progress log to track your workouts, post your positive and negative experiences, gain motivation, and receive feedbacks from other members.

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
            GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome, fellas. I've always wanted to have a slightly bigger bat to swing, but up until now I've pretty much used cock-rings and extenders to chase that desire, short-term. for a year or so, I've been using a tens unit to keep my cock-muscles strong and keep my load from firing quick-trigger during lovemaking. that's worked out pretty good, by the way.

like I said in my intro, I'm almost 5 x 5 in size when I'm hot-to-trot. that's been good enough for me all of my life, but recently I've got this urge to get man-size. I bought an extender that I'll wear when I go out that hangs down 7 inches in my pant-leg, and that I've pumped into about a dozen dates, always on our 3rd time humping.

at my age, a man and a woman who like to hump for sport generally have all their cards on the table by the 3rd time in sack. so far, the ladies have appreciated my desire to please them, but I know that sooner or later I'll get laughed out of bed and mocked by girl-talk for wearing a big fake dick in the rack. hence, I want to get myself man-size, ASAP, and I'm not afraid to ask for all the help I can get.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Jump right in and enjoy your stay. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome 5_in_model, you have a way with words!
                  My Extending Journey
                  07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
                  25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Welcome to the gym 5im! Best of luck to you on your PE journey
                    Live and Learn

Comment

I must say 5im, what you lack "up front" you certainly compensate for by being "up front"! And, good news, we can help with that! Your intro certainly has a refreshingly honest and relaxed vibe to beginner PE! Welcome! We all look forward to your "slant" on the various and oftentimes hilarious threads you'll find here on the forums. While I have a feeling it's totally unnecessary, I encourage you to jump right in and offer up the wisdom of your vast experience in life's journeys. Particularly those relating to male sexual experiences and matters of anatomical differentiation amongst our species. I think this is going to be FUN for ALL of us! Glad you're here!

Comment

hi guys. I've spent some time researching the enlargement techniques on your site. I've actually practiced a lot of them, but not in a workout way. I've got to get more disciplined and regimented. right now, I am actually multitasking, meaning, while I write I have my pump on.

when I am in my pump, I can get to 6 inches, give or take. my goal is to accomplish a reliable 7 inch boner that I can take to the bedroom. at my age, that probably isn't realistic, but who cares.

as I said in my initial intro, I have always been all about my cock. recently, though, I've become bound and determined to get myself up to a man size 7 inch wang, so I thought I would share a stretching technique that I came up with. I cut off the head of a 6 inch. 1.5 inch diameter silicone cock sleeve, and I wear the sleeve from right behind the collar of my crown, all the way to my root. the result is that is holds my non-aroused rod extended to a full 5 inches. that is an inch more than my non-aroused normal. the sleeve is not strangling tight, so I figure that it is safe for all day wear, and since I do a light labor job, where I am on my feet for nearly 8 hours, I've been training my shaft in it for about 4 days, now.

so far, so good. My wang definitely seems to hang longer. it seems a little thinner, but if I can get longer, I'm happy with the trade-off. on top of that, since my new training technique requires that I have to go commando in my work slacks, I am showing a nice 3rd leg that has definitely been getting me 'the eye' and 'the look' from the ladies, a lot more. That is always an encouraging sign.

That said, I'll be interested to hear what you fellas think.

Comment

Welcome to the gym.

Comment

If you combine the ADS you improvised with a beginners routine such as JP90 you will benefit your penis health condition for and possibly start growth. Then after you routine if you wear your sleeve you will heal in an extended state. In combination with pumping you should see nice results.
                            Beginner routines can be found at the top of the page in the START HERE button. Don't worry about your age. Growing your penjs can certainly happen in your 50's, 60's, 70's what ever age. We have all those ages represented and all the way down to 18. There are some that believe the older you get the easier it is to grow. Either way it is possible.
                            5x5 is a man sized penjs and you should not feel pressured to make it grow. Just enjoy moving toward your goals.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome! A very interesting intro, by the way!
                              Start (Dec 2014)
                              bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
                              bpel: 7.4375"
                              bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
                              bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
                              bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
                              bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Working...