Help guys...very depressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help guys...very depressed

So I didn't really think my penis was small until about 18 or so. But now I know it is and am very depressed I just had sex with an amazing girl and I'm sure she didn't enjoy it and am worried she is just going to forget about me

Heres a picture. I'm really concerned with my girth...can I get some realistic and honet answers on being able to increase my girth

Thanks for the help

http://i.imgur.com/5xzVDqm.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/buu64sq.jpg
    helpme12345
    Last edited by helpme12345; 06-25-2015, 08:47 AM.

Hey man,

It's possible that she isn't satisfied the way you want her to, but your penis size has nothing to do with it. Especially not yours since it's a decent average size. There are tons of ways to pleasure a girl and give her the night of her dreams, you can learn about a lot of techniques in the fora here too!
    I can tell you about one thing that's perhaps the most important thing ever, not only during sex: self-esteem. The moment you are afraid of doing it wrong is the moment you let yourself fall off and with self-esteem you make her feel comfortable around you too. So good luck next time, you'll do another killer job!

About your girth: if you're willing to PE, you can start with the classic JP90's beginner schedule (I started this week too!), I've read only good stories about it.

Greetings

Comment

Have you measured your penis?
      Go to the START HERE button at the top of the page. Read how to properly measure.
      Then read about beginner routines and start one of them. Start at half the depositions and slowly add until you are doing the full routine after about a month. Stay safe, consistent, persistent, and patient and you can meet your goals.

Now from your pictures I would say you have a huge cock. So if the lovely young lady did not enjoy sex with you it is more likely your sex skills. Read about pleasing the ladies in other ways. Spend more time on foreplay. Be more focused on kissing and building bonds with your partner.

Your penis is perfect.
      Welcome and enjoy
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Or maybe it's her...

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

So, why exactly do you feel that she didn't enjoy sex with you? I mean, if you landed this amazing girl and got her clothes off and put your penis inside her- I'd say you have something special going on. Think of it this way, she saw your cock before you put it in her- therefore she must have liked what she saw. Maybe she isn't a vocal girl, I'm sure it wasn't a size issue- judging by your pics.
          Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
          Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
          Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Yeah OP, there's nothing wrong with your cock, it's about the same as mine, and nobody has ever complained. I've even been told it's great, "not small" and perfect before, so trust me, it's not your cock.

sex isn't measured by how big your cock is anyway.

Sometimes she's a bitch, sometimes she's got unreasonable expectations, sometimes she's got a massive fanny, sometimes people just aren't compatible, and sometimes all of the opposites too.

maybe she wasn't in the mood, or anxious herself and couldn't relax? Secret: women need to feel comfortable and want to orgasm to orgasm. They're the ones in control of it, and plenty women, especially younger ones, have never had an orgasm anyway so they don't know how.
            spanky
            Last edited by spanky; 06-25-2015, 10:24 AM.
            "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Thank you guys for those words...it helped me alot.

Also she didn't actually see my cock before I put it in as she was sitting on me when I put it in so it was behind her.

She might have liked it I'm not really sure I was just worried she didn't because I am really self conscious about it and feel very inadequate. And yes she didn't make any sound so this does not help either

Thanks for the replies. I was very impatiently waiting for them

Comment

If this was your first time together, then she was probably a little more reserved- unless the girl is a straight FREAK, you probably won't have a girl asking you to choke her or smack her ass hard and fuck her good... or something like that

Here's a simple way you can find out if she liked it, send her a text and say, "the other night was great, repeat tonight/tomorrow?" Boom!
                Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
                Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
                Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

There's nothing wrong with your penis. Maybe she wasn't vocal because you weren't? Let me tell you this, before me and my wife for married she wasn't that vocal if at all, and I think the reason for that is because I wasn't so she didn't feel comfortable. Only until after we got married and I suggested we dirty talk I.e. I was vocal too. Did she start to be very vocal, I also think for a woman or even man to let themselves go and say when something feels good during Sex you must really trust your partner.

Since we both talk dirty now it's really spiced up the Sex life, and I'm the first guy she has done this with, also the only guy she has ever been engaged to or married, so back to my original point: TRUST!

Comment

well now that I think back she really couldn't make noise because it was in the back yard of her dads house. but still I got the impression she was not impressed with my size when I put it in. I am just not satisfied or happy about my size. Especially the girth

I will be taking up some PE for sure

Comment

Some make alot of noise, some make some noise and some make little noise.

Btw what is your size?
                      BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

Originally posted by Hater View Post
                        Some make alot of noise, some make some noise and some make little noise.

Btw what is your size?
                        Can't measure it exactly right now but my post included 2 pics so you should be able to get a idea

Comment

We keep asking because you seem to have a poor idea of your size.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Ive measure before and it was only like 6 max on my best hard on. I dont know about girth but I failed the toilet paper roll test

Comment

Originally posted by helpme12345 View Post
                              it was in the back yard of her dads house.
                              Your penis is fine. What makes you think she wasn't satisfied with you? She was probably just nervous because she didn't want her dad to find out, and you to get in trouble. Sex is a lot more enjoyable when you don't have to worry about certain people catching you in the act and then stringing you up by your entrails.
                              Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                              Pre PE
                              BPEL: 6.75"
                              MEG: 5.125"
                              Current
                              BPEL: 7.75"
                              MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Working...
                              X