Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a Newbie

Hey gentlemen,

Just a short introduction in what will surely not be a short adventure. I just turned 20, and I've always been less than impressed with my size. I was fairly overweight most of my life, but changed my lifestyle when I got to college and dropped about 60 pounds(from 5'9" and 240lbs to 180lbs), then added back 15 or 20 of muscle. I'm still not a lean guy, but fairly happy with my body, and still exercising religiously.

Better body + college of course = girls. That's when I started becoming more obsessive with my little soldier. None of the girls I've ever been with seemed unsatisfied with me, but I doubt many women are callous enough to flat out tell you if they're less than impressed.

I've also had sporadic difficulties with erection quality, although this could very well be related to exercise or just hormonal. Things have been good for the past few months (keeping my fingers crossed...) and I've settled down for now with a great, steady girl. However, I hope PE will help with EQ as well.

STARTING STATS:
    2.638" FL x 3.543" FG
    5.394" BPEL x 4.409" EG

Anyway, I'm skeptical of all of this, but very hopeful. Nice to be here.

What I'd really love to change is my flaccid length. I'm obviously a bit of a grower (just over doubling my size erect). Hopefully PE will help me with that.

I'll come up with some short term goals soon. Hopefully, since I have a lot to gain, I'll gain a lot!

(VERY) LONG TERM GOALS:
    6.0" FL x 5.5" FG
    7.5" BPEL x 6.5" EG

Thanks in advance for everything guys!
    STARTING STATS (January 7, 2010):
    2.638" FL x 3.543" FG
    5.394" BPEL x 4.409" EG

SHORT TERM GOALS (~May, 2010):
    4.000" FL x 4.000" FG
    5.850" BPEL x 4.850" EG

(VERY) LONG TERM GOALS:
    6.0" FL x 5.5" FG
    7.5" BPEL x 6.5" EG

Originally posted by TaterTot View Post
    Hey gentlemen,

Just a short introduction in what will surely not be a short adventure. I just turned 20, and I've always been less than impressed with my size. I was fairly overweight most of my life, but changed my lifestyle when I got to college and dropped about 60 pounds(from 5'9" and 240lbs to 180lbs), then added back 15 or 20 of muscle. I'm still not a lean guy, but fairly happy with my body, and still exercising religiously.

Better body + college of course = girls. That's when I started becoming more obsessive with my little soldier. None of the girls I've ever been with seemed unsatisfied with me, but I doubt many women are callous enough to flat out tell you if they're less than impressed.

I've also had sporadic difficulties with erection quality, although this could very well be related to exercise or just hormonal. Things have been good for the past few months (keeping my fingers crossed...) and I've settled down for now with a great, steady girl. However, I hope PE will help with EQ as well.

STARTING STATS:
    2.638" FL x 3.543" FG
    5.394" BPEL x 4.409" EG

Anyway, I'm skeptical of all of this, but very hopeful. Nice to be here.

What I'd really love to change is my flaccid length. I'm obviously a bit of a grower (just over doubling my size erect). Hopefully PE will help me with that.

I'll come up with some short term goals soon. Hopefully, since I have a lot to gain, I'll gain a lot!

(VERY) LONG TERM GOALS:
    6.0" FL x 5.5" FG
    7.5" BPEL x 6.5" EG

Thanks in advance for everything guys!
    I was skeptical to at first. Welcome to the gym!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hi TaterTot. Welcome to the gym.

I'm curious to know why you want to improve your flacid length?

I would have thought most blokes would be keen on getting the erect girth/length up there
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Welcome! Love the name, I know someone with that nickname Your skepticism will change to amazment in time. Good luck!

Comment

Welcome to PEG! I have doubled my flaccid length over the years I have practiced p.e. You can do the same if that is your goal.

Comment

Well honestly I think it's my flaccid length that bugs me the most. While I'm not totally 'okay' with it, my EL and EG are - albeit on the low side - in the realm of 'average.'

But it's my flaccid length that's just really pathetic, and obviously I see my penis in the flaccid state most often.

Don't get me wrong, I hope to increase my stats all around, but it's the FL that I see the most room, and most necessity, for improvement.

So yeah, weight loss was great for my general appearance down there, but I'm still a pretty sore sight in the locker room when my soldier's not at attention.
            STARTING STATS (January 7, 2010):
            2.638" FL x 3.543" FG
            5.394" BPEL x 4.409" EG

SHORT TERM GOALS (~May, 2010):
            4.000" FL x 4.000" FG
            5.850" BPEL x 4.850" EG

(VERY) LONG TERM GOALS:
            6.0" FL x 5.5" FG
            7.5" BPEL x 6.5" EG

Comment

Your not so bad yours is bigger than mine was. i was less than two inches could not take a piss w/o pissing on myself. Nowe after 5 years of PE i sport a hang somwhere betwenn 5.5" and 7".

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
              X