Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new kid on the block here for endurance workout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new kid on the block here for endurance workout!

Hi all

Good to find a forum that takes such sensitive but important issues for us guys seriously and without the usual big money grabs and cons associated with it.

As my thread title suggest, I've got some serious issues with firing off the gun too early! Had the problem all of my adult life and I think it might actually be getting worse. But more about that in the appropriate section.

I've been in a good relationship for about 6 years now, my partner is really understanding and always talks up our sexual experiences, but I can't help but feel I'm letting us both down in the bedroom. It's really effected my confidence, to the point where I probably avoid sex at times due to the disappointment I always face. I'm very happy with the size, shape, appearance of my tool, just need to learn how to use it properly lol

So yeah, I'm not expecting any magic, quick fixes. I don't believe they exist. Just want to start on a path to improvement.

Good to be here, thanks to the people who have provided this forum for us.

Cheers
    solapowa
    Last edited by solapowa; 07-02-2015, 04:21 PM.

Hey Solapowa!

Welcome to the Gym. It is always best to read through https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about.

Also, The Premature Ejaculation Forum has lots of good information on firing off the gun. https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ulation-forum/
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hi and Welcome!

It's good to have you here, and thank you for joining!

Comment

Hi, welcome aboard. Hopefully you can find some useful information on the site to help you out
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

thanks for the welcome guys
          plenty of good info here, hopefully I can put it all to good use!

Comment

Working...
          X