Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarchSalami checking in!

Hi everyone,

I have been PEing for a little over a month and have gotten started mostly by advice and exercises from PEgym.com. Great website!

I am in my mid thirties have been married for over ten years and have three boys aged ten, seven and one.

Earlier this spring I was going through quite a bit of stress and was very busy, and all off a sudden I was having problems getting and holding a solid erection. It was a problem. So I began to do some internet searches and ended up here.

I am a big guy and have always been confident and happy with my penis. I measure at the first PE exercise and was erect between 18-19 cm in length and just over 15 in girth close to the base.

I started training to improve my erection, but now after just over a month I am showing some gains and am having fun and will keep it up and my goal is to be over 20 cm erect.

So far I have experienced around 1 cm gain in length and a bit under 1 cm in girth.

So far I have done the following:

1. Kegels and reverse kegels daily.
    2. Daily shower routine:
    1. Warm up.
    2. Stretches, all directions, both hands 5-10 minutes.
    3. Wet Jelqs with Baby oil in the shower, 5- 10 minutes.
    4. Compression exercise. 4 sets of about 1 minute.

I am looking to add some more advanced training in and have for the last couple of days gently started with clamping, and I am hoping to do edging and ballooning to improve my sexual performance.

I do this mostly to have the best sex life possible with my wife, and we are already having so much fun thanks to the improved performances over the past month and some weeks since I started dealing with my erection problem.

I also want to mention that I would smoke occasionally and do some chew as well and especially during stress and I think this might be one of the biggest factors to my erection problem. I have now been nicotine free for a month.

Getting a healthy penis sure is great motivation to kick tobacco to the curb. I have also become more disciplined in my general stretches, handstands etc. so it the PE translates to most aspects of my life right now.

Erect length start: 18,5cm
    Erect girth close to Base: 15 cm

Current erect length: 19,5 cm
    Current girth: 15, 5

Goal: Erect length: >20 cm
    Goal girth: Even and solid

I have not tested my erection quality yet and am working to last longer and harder. Any input and advice on my PE journey appreciated.

MarchSalami
    MarchSalami
    Last edited by MarchSalami; 07-06-2015, 10:48 AM.

Hey M Salami!

Welcome to the Gym.

Make sure you read through https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Although you have already started on a good routine, we recommend beginners pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hello and welcome! Quitting nicotine was a good idea! Congratulations on that. Nice name by the way!
      Start (Dec 2014)
      bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
      bpel: 7.4375"
      bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
      bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
      bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
      bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Plenty of info to read on, read as much as you can, gain knowledge, and focus more on the safety.

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
        GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

My favorite Salami ?

Genoa !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome aboard the crazy train that is the PE Gym
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks guys!

Keep reading and staying with my PE exercises. My biggest problem so far is trying to take a day off

Comment

Working...
              X