I´m entering Pegym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I´m entering Pegym

I'm glad to be at this forum, I'm from Venezuela. Initially my first sexual contact was with a prostitute when I was 19 years old. From there on had the chance to have irregular sexual activities with other prostitutes. Married at 42, unlucky because my wife has abnormal genitals and decided separation six years ago. This happening made me premature ejaculator, but since I left her six years ago, I'm trying to lead a new life, even I'm 62, friend I like visiting regularly for a probable girlfriend. I want to be prepared with the excellent information Pegym provides. I've been exposed to sex since I was a small boy. Any way, I want to start a brand new sex life, hopefully. I think this is the place I needed since a long time. Hope we may interchange experiences and information for the wwell being of all. Thanks for admiting me to the forum.
    invermol
    Last edited by invermol; 07-12-2015, 01:25 PM.

Welcome to the gym and enjoy the ride. To get a basic understanding or knowledge about PE, whether it be growth or just health in general, go to the "START HERE!" section at the top of the page. Goodluck with the new life you want - and can achieve with dedication as well as patience.

EDIT: I think the cousin part is unnecessary for the point your trying to make.
    jjjjjj
    Last edited by jjjjjj; 07-12-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Be sure to not to skip foreplay, use plenty of lube of enter slowly. Even though it's not the first time..... and she's got plenty of "members" going in and out, often simultaneously.
      A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
      Pelvic Floor Balance./
      Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
      JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

You can find a lot of great information and some good advice from the great members here. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

A good place to start is to do some reading in the START HERE! link that can be found at the top of the page. If you haven't already start off with one of the beginner routines. The JP90 is a great routine to start off with for most beginners. Start off slow, focus on safety and gradually work your way up to the full routine.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during the JP90 to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Plenty of info to read on, read as much as you can, gain knowledge, and focus more on the safety.

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
            GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Thanks for your warm welcome GeeMax, I'll take your advice.

Comment

I did the correction. Thanks for your input.

Comment

The main thing is to be a good lover, the rest are useful accesories.

Comment

Appreciate your comments, Keep in touch.

Comment

Comment

Hello Invermol, and thanks for joining us. Begin a beginner's routine at about half the reps and slowly add until you are doing the whole routine in about a month. Be safe, consistent, persistent, and patient and you will achieve your goals. Enjoy
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                        X