hello, newbie from UK here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, newbie from UK here

I found PEGym about a month ago and since then have been reading and gathering information.
    My member looks small compared to the rest of my body, I am fairly big at 196cm. tall and 106kg. weight. My current stats are NBPEL 15cm. and EG 13.5cm. My goal (dream) is NBPEL 20cm and EG 15.5cm.
    I started JP90 program about 3 weeks ago but struggle to find the time and exercize 5 days on, 2 off due to different commitments but have been exercising 3 or 4 times a week.
    Already have some questions regarding an extender I plan to purchase but will find the appropriate tread and post there.

Welcome to the forum , wish you safe PE and good gains!
    START 12.2014
    Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
    Current 8.2015
    Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
    Current 6.2017
    Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

Welcome Captainbalken, and thanks for joining us. 3-4 days a week will be fine. The main thing now is conditioning your penis, and learning how it responds. Stay safe, consistent, persistent, and patient and you will achieve your goals.
      Speaking of goals I suggest you use bone pressed erect length, as you take away the possibility of measurement errors and other fluctuations. Having the bone to anchor the ruler really adds accuracy. Enjoy
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

That's great that you have been doing your research, knowledge is key to successful and safe PE. The JP 90 is a great routine to start off with. Just stay motivated, dedicated and patient and you will do well.

Good luck and always PE safely.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks to everybody for the support.
          Wishful, I have recorded BPEL as well, which is 17cm.
          I am also working on reducing my fat pad

Comment

Working...
          X