new and positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new and positive

Hi guys. I started doing reasearched on Penis enlargement. I was reading allot of your comments and advice. i started the 90 days beginners routine on the 24 june 2015. After measuring this morning i notice a gain of
    0.635Cm (0.25inch) erect lenght
    0.508Cm (0.20) erect grid. my penis is also very hard and better condition.

Howdy ! Thanks for joining.

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the gym, I'm glad to to hear things are working for you so far!
      Starting (20 JUL 2012)
      BPFSL: 7.5"
      BPEL: 6.75"
      EG: 4.75"
      Current (8/3/17)
      BPFSL: 8.7"
      BPEL: 8.1"
      MEG: 5.5"
      BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
      8.25 BPEL
      5.75 MEG

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Congratulations on your gains!

It's great that you have been doing some research, knowledge is key to success. There is a lot more to learn, so keep it up and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Good luck and always PE safely.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forums!

It's good to have you here, thank you for joining.

Comment

What you've measured are generally referred to as "newbie gains", generated by better EQ &PI's + some early growth... that are REAL! So don't discount them, 'cause they're the BEST! But don't let your enthusiasm wane for ecercising, if you find gains harder to come by as you continue PE. That's something just about everyone here goes through. Stay positive, focused and consistent and you'll continue to grow, just likely at a considerably slower pace. Good Job! Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
            X